Chapter 6

-Jades POV-

"Jade."

"What." I groaned to the person shaking me.

"You're not a morning person are you babe?"

"No I'm not. I forgot were dating." I smiled and leaned over to peck his cheek.

"Not on the lips?" Harry said sadly.

"Nope."

"So why did you wake me up at this god awful hour?" I questioned Harry.

"The boys and I have an interview and I'm making you come." He smiled.

"Ugh I have to go shower babe." I said and walked to the bathroom.

I stepped in and stripped out of my clothes. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my hair and body.

I stepped out and grabbed my towel and wrapped my hair in a towel too.

"Get out Harry I have to change." I sad as I shooed him away.

"But what if I want to watch?"

"Get out!" I laughed.

I walked into my closet and put on my bra and panties.

I grabbed my dark reddish maroon skinny jeans and put them on my bed. I then walked back into my closet and grabbed my light blue button up shirt. I went to my bed and put on my jeans.

Harry walked in when I hadn't had my top on.

"Harry!!" I exclaimed.

"What? Can't I see my beautiful girlfriend?" He smirked.

I slid on my blue button up shirt and started buttoning it.

Once I had on my main stuff It was time for accessories. I went to my closet and grabbed my black and white plaid bow tie. I put it on and looked at my watch.

"Haz, what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"10:30 and you look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I smiled as I slid on my "LM" ring that stood for Little Mix of course.

I walked into the bathroom and plugged in my straighteners. I started brushing my hair. I dried it and straightened it.

"Harry will you pick out some shoes?" I said as I put in my bow tie earrings.

"Here." He smiled as he handed me my high top cheetah print supras.

"Thanks babe." I said as I slipped on my shoes.

"Harry were wearing like the same outfit." I chuckled as I looked at our matching blue shirts.

"We're cute." He shrugged.

"Defiantly."

He slipped my coat on my arms as he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome."

As soon as we stepped out into the frigid London air we were blinded with flashes. Harry grabbed my Han and pulled me through the crowd.

He opened my door as I hopped inside. He playfully smacked my bum and smirked. "Harry!!" I yelled.

He got in the other side of the car as we sped off.

----------------------------------------

-Harry's POV-

"So who's single?" The lady interviewer asked.

Should I tell the public yet? I looked over at jade and she smiled in approval.

Only Niall and Liam raised there hands. (A/N idk if Payzer is still together in the story they aren't.)

"Harry I thought you were single!" The interviewer exclaimed.

"Not anymore." I chuckled

I forgot I haven't told the boys. The wiggled there eyebrows at me.

"So who's this lucky lady? Another older woman?"

"It's the beautiful, Jade Thirlwall."

(A/N short chapter before I go to sleep. Comment what you think!)