Chapter 31

-Jades POV-

"I'm so full." I sighed laying back in my chair.

Harry chuckled. My phone started ringing. I checked the ID and its said Pezz :)xx. I answered.

(Phone convo)

J- Hello?

P- I heard you and Haz are back together. Don't let him break your heart again!

J- I won't. Is that all?

P- eager to get of the phone are we? I was calling to say we get to preform at the T In The Park Festival tomorrow!

J- really? That's amazing!

P- Make sure you are here at 6 am tomorrow! They have our outfits and everything! You can bring Haz if you want! Bye babes!

J- Bye Pez!

I squealed. Harry looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" Harry laughed.

"Me and the girls are preforming at the T In The Park Festival tomorrow!" I squealed.

"Do I get to come?"

"Of course!"

--------------------------------------------

The next day

-Jades POV-

Me, the girls, Harry and Zayn were backstage at the festival. I was wearing baggy red plaid pants, a black sleeveless croptop and black Dr.Martins, and of course my black suspenders hung around my waist.

"Harry tie my shoes." I demanded.

"Whatever." He laughed and tied my shoes.

I've been jumping around all morning. Trying to warm up. I'm not sure why but I'm extremely hyper.

"Jade calm down." Jesy said holding my shoulders.

"Little mix?" A crew manager yelled.

"Over here." Perrie yelled.

"You girls are on in 5." He winked at me. It made me shiver and Harry tensed.

"It's ok." I whispered.

I started jumping around ad singing my warm ups.

"It's time the same boy said."

We walked on stage and sang DNA. We were dancing around and having a great time.

"I'm sure you all know this song so there is no excuse to not dance! It's wings!" I screamed into the microphone.

"Mama told me not to waist my life she said spread your wings my little butter fly. Don't let what they say keep you up at night and if they give you shh then they can walk on by!" We all sang.

"My feet, feet can't touch the ground and I can't hear a sound cause all you do is runnin up your mouth yeah!" Perrie sang.

"Walk! Walk on over there! Cause I'm to fly to care, oh yeah!" I sang into the micro phone.

We finished the song. "Thank you guys so much we had a great time!" I yelled and we ran of stage.

"Can we go ride stuff and stay for the rest of the concerts?" I begged Harry.

"I guess." He chuckled.

"Have fun guys! Me, Leigh and Perrie are going home were tired. Unlike you, Jade you drank like 400 red bulls this morning!" Jesy said as he and the girls walked off.

"Lets go!" I yelled grabbing Harrys hand walking out from backstage.

"Wanna be cheesy and ride the Ferris Wheel?" Harry smirked

"Of course." I smiled.

We walked into the line. It was only going to take like 3 minutes to get on.

"Im scared of heights." I mumbled.

I fixed my sunglasses.

"Aw. Ill hold you. Little baby Jade." Harry cooed.

"Not funny." I frowned.

We were at the front of the line. A young boy was working it.

"Here you go beautiful." The boy said holding my waist helping me on. His hands slipped down to my bum. I turned around and smacked him across the face.

"Don't touch me." I said trying to stay calm.

Harry glared at the boy.

"I-I- sorry miss." He blushed.

We were halfway to the top when I said "Sorry." To Harry.

"Babe don't worry about it. I'm glad you smacked him because I almost bet the shit out of him." Harry laughed.

We were now stopped at the top.

"Well if we're being cheesy...." I leaned in and kissed Harry. Our lips moved perfectly together. We pulled away slowly. Our lips still lingering on eachother.

In this moment I realized I want to be with Harry forever. I want to start a family with him.

"Jade?" Harry whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I want to be with you forever. I want to start a family with you. Please tell me you feel the same way?" Harry whispered.

"I do. Harry I want the same thing. I love you." I hugged him.