Chapter 13

-Harry's POV-

"Jadeeeeee." I whispered into her ear.

"What." She groaned.

"Wake up." I whispered again as I slid my hands under her shirt and grabbed her hips.

"Holy shit, Harry your hands are freezing!" She screamed and pushed me off.

I chuckled.

"I want to go get my hair dyed." She said playing with the ends of her pink hair.

"We'll let's go." I said and grabbed her stomach with my hands.

"Harry I'm going to kill you."

She ran into her closet. A few minutes later she came out in dark blue high waisted skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt that was tucked in. Lastly she had on a black and white polka dotted bow tie.

She went into the bathroom while I went to get dressed. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed skinny jeans. I slid on my grey long sleeve shirt that had red sleeves. I slid on my green beanie and shoes and waited for Jade.

"You look gorgeous." I said while walking up to her.

I leaned down to give her a kiss.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I sprayed some cologne.

"Lets go to the salon!" Jade screamed and grabbed my hand.

--------------------------------------------

Jade was sat in one of the salon chairs dying her hair some color.

I sat on one of the couches on twitter.

Incoming call: Uncle Siiiiii.

"Jade ill be right back." I called to my beautiful girlfriend as I walked out side.

"Hello?" I said to the phone.

"Harry, it's Simon. I saw that you and Jade are dating and I'm more than happy for you. But management wanted you to stay single you know." He said sorta sadly.

"Simon I love Jade. I'm not going to stop dating her because what fucking management says!" I screamed into the phone.

"Harry as I said its. Its not my call. It's modest. They don't care that Jade has a boyfriend because she's not as famous. They want you to stay single. I've set up a meeting for you guys today at 3. It's 2 now so you should get there in time. Bye harry." Simon said.

"Bye Simon." I growled.

Just then Jade walked outside with the tips of her hair dyed a vibrant blue.

"I love it!" Jade squealed.

"It's beautiful." I complimented.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked as she slipped her coat on.

"We have a meeting with management at 3." I mumbled grabbing her hand.

------------------------------------------

"Harry! Jade! Good to see you guys!" My manager, Todd said to cheerily.

We took. Seat in the chairs across from him.

"So I'm not to fond of this relationship." Todd said as he started typing on his phone.

"Excuse me?" Jade said angrily.

"I don't think it's good for harry." He shot back still typing on his phone.

"What do you mean it's not good for him?" She practically yelled.

"He needs to stay single." He mumbled as he kept typing.

"So it's better for Harry to be single and depressed or alone all the time? Can you quit typing on your fucking phone!" Jade yelled.

Todd looked taken back. I grabbed Jades thigh trying to calm her down.

"Jade I'm going to ask you to leave. I need to speak with Harry." Todd growled.

Jade got up and started walking out the door.

"Jade sit." I yelled as I grabbed her hand.

"Don't tell me who to fucking date. I love Jade. I will be with her if I want. You don't own me. And you sure as hell don't own my fucking personal life. Find someone else to be your fucking dog." I screamed as I yanked Jade out of the door.

"Bye Mr.Styles." The receptionist.

I kept walking out to my range rover with Jades wrist in my hand.

We got to the car and buckled in.

"Harry?" Jade squeaked.

"Yes baby?"

"Maybe we shouldn't be together. I mean I'm ruining your career. I love you but it's ruining everything." Jade said, her eyes fixed on the floor.

"Jade. I love you. Everyone loves you. You're beautiful. Who fucking cares what they have to say. It's our choice." I said grabbing her hand.

"Ok Harry. I love you" she said as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.