Chapter Twenty-Eight | Emma Breaks the Rules

|The Labyrinth|

Emma and Liam took first guard. Neither of them spoke until they were sure everyone was asleep.

"I think Belle was lying about the stomach flu thing," Emma whispered.

Liam over up at her. "What makes you say that?"

"I've been pregnant before, and I think that might be what's wrong."

"Why would she lie about that?"

Emma hesitated, unsure if she wanted to voice her theory. "...Because, well, Gold might not know yet. They have a rocky love story and he's the Dark One again...maybe she doesn't want him to know yet."

Liam was quiet for a few moments. "I guess that would make sense..."

Emma nodded and stood up. "We should probably get going if we want to find Killian before anyone else wakes up."

|The Fields of Asphodel|

Merlin stumbled backwards after Regina had taken all of his magic and Nimue steadied him before he fell. He watched as Regina leaned over and kissed Robin, which allowed some of the magic that was now hers to heal her soulmate.

A white light lit up the restaurant and once it was gone, Regina was unconscious and Robin was awake. Henry finally wrestled his way out of Neal's arms and rushed over to where his mom was lying.

"She'll be okay," Merlin told the boy, "but she will need rest for a few days in order for the magic to both heal her and accept her as its new host."

Henry nodded halfheartedly, "Okay."

Robin put an arm around Henry. "Your mother is very strong. She'll be fine."

|The Labyrinth|

Killian and Cora had reluctantly become a team again in order to try and figure out what Zelena and Arthur were up to. They only spoke in whispers and shut up whenever anyone was remotely close to them. It was impossible to catch any more than a few words that didn't mean anything anyone else could understand. Killian was trying to figure out the best way to sneak up on them when Emma and Liam burst into the room.

"Swan?" Killian asked. Arthur and Zelena both looked up when they heard Killian speak.

Emma smiled at Killian, "Hello."

"Why did you come back?!" the pirate demanded.

"I had to save you! And that's what we're going to do!" Emma marched over to Killian and pulled him into a kiss. A wave of magic shot out and the invisible spell locking Zelena and Killian in the room broke.

Emma pulled away. "We have to get out of here, fast. Hades will notice soon."

Killian nodded, still not entirely comprehending what had happened. He followed Emma and his brother out of the room and they turned left, following the thread trail on the ground.

Behind them, Arthur and Zelena ran out of the room, turned right, and kept on running, following the thread trail backwards to the entrance (or exit) of the Labyrinth. Cora stepped out of the room and turned to Hook. "Are you going to let them escape?"

Emma stepped in front of him. "Maybe you should go after them. Zelena is your responsibility, seeing as she's your daughter! We, on the other hand, are going back to my family and getting the heck out of here!"

"Your family's already here." Emma, Liam, Killian, and Cora all looked beyond where Emma was standing to see Mary Margaret, Belle, Gold, and Dorothy. "You should have told us you had a plan, Emma."

"Too late for a plan now."

Everyone's heads turned again to see Hades blocking the path to where Zelena and Arthur had gone.

"Every single one of you is coming with me. No one breaks my spells and gets away with it."

|The Fields of Asphodel|

Robin and Henry were sitting on a bench a few yards from The Sevens Seas when Robin finally worked up the courage to ask Henry something he had been meaning to ask for a while but had never gotten the chance.

"Henry?"

Henry looked up at Robin. "Yeah?"

"I was...um...wondering if you would give me your blessing to...marry Regina...?"

It took Henry a few seconds to comprehend what Robin had asked before Henry broke into a smile. "Of course. As long as you promise you won't leave again."

"I swear it on my life."

"So when are you going to propose?" Henry asked, immediately wondering how long Robin had been planning this for.

"I'm not sure yet. We didn't have enough time after Camelot to even pick out a ring, so I...I really don't know."

"You should do it in the forest," Henry mused aloud. "She likes the smell of the forest."

"She does?"

Henry laughed. "More like she likes the smell of you. But yeah, she does. You should take her for a walk or something and propose in the forest. I'm sure my other mom would watch Roland and the baby for you."

Robin nodded. "I think that sounds like a good plan."

"Can I help you pick out the ring?"

"If you want to."

|The Throne Room|

Emma, Killian, Liam, Mary Margaret, Gold, Belle, Dorothy, and Cora all appeared in the Throne Room, frozen in place, and standing across from Hades. Emma's hand was still entwined with Killian's.

"Well, would you look at that?" Megaera flew down from the ledge where she had been perched and transformed into her human form. "Look at you all. You seem to be missing a few members of your group though, don't you? And half of you don't even know where they are."

"Megaera, not yet," Hades commanded. Megaera reluctantly stopped talking and let Hades say what he needed to say.

"I haven't decided what your punishment shall be yet, but believe me when I say it won't be fun for any of you. You each have committed crimes against me, and for that, you will never leave the Underworld!" With a wave of Hades' hand, each person was transported into a separate cell around the perimeter of the throne room. After Hades was satisfied, he vanished. Megaera snapped her wings out and lifted herself into the air until no one on the ground could see her anymore.

Emma slumped down in her cell. She could see Killian across the throne room from her, but she would have to shout in order to talk to him and there was a good chance Megaera was supervising Hades' prisoners for him.