4. The Soccer Field

ابدأ من البداية

He replied tensely interrupting her:

"You mean forcefully made out with me. Cut the crap, you know I like someone and that someone isn't you."

"What if I find out who that person is and what if I well play around with her"

I looked through a crack at the two people arguing . The guy after he heard that he pushed her to the wall and slammed his hand beside her head.

"If you fucking touch her, I will make sure you look uglier then right now. Ok bitch?" He said furiously.

There was a bit of light from outside, I finally made out who was talking. The- the beast?!?! He seemed to be with Juna.

What the hell?!

Juna ran out after he said that and he just stood there looking at the wall.

I somehow tripped to the floor cause I was kneeling down for too long.

He's looking at me. Holy shit.

We had a moment of silence for what felt like forever.

He started coming towards me, pulling me up.

Looking straight at me "what did you hear?"

I couldn't lie....

"Everything." I said looking straight at him.

"I see." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

He looked up cupping his neck with his arm without putting his head up.

"Listen, taehyung.... I really hate you and I tried to avoid you for 2 weeks but right now..... I don't care anymore."

After saying that, before seeing his reaction. I pulled him down and pressed his lips against mine.

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer and closer.

I felt water on my face. He was crying.

I shot my eyes open.

He was crying. The beast?

I pulled away from the kissed and looked at him with his head down.

I put my hand on his face, wiping his years with my thumb.

He grabbed my hand softly and pulled me closer until he gave a warm hug.

Who am I kidding? I love him.....

---- That evening ------

I went back to talking to Taehyung at school.

It was pretty embarrassing every time we saw each other after that.

Sudden flashback of the kiss

"AHHH!!!! I can't handle my emotions man!" I said as I stuffed my face into my pillow.

I suddenly heard my phone beep. It was Taehyung.

Yah! Meet me at the park. I want to take you somewhere. I'm already here so don't take long pabo! -Beast