Chapter 7 "Unknown Visitor"

The doorbell rang constantly but she didn't move a muscle. After a while she decided to go down the stairs and as she opened the door, a woman of her complexion with brown eyes and moist skin stood there looking at her. The woman smiled at her and suddenly May's eyes were caught by her long black dress, black nails and black make up. She had a slim figure but it looked as though all her strength were in her arms. Even though she had a sparkling smile all May could see was someone of darkness and terror.

"What do you want ?" said May with an angered voice.

"That's not the way to great you're new care taker. Is it?"

Those words trembled like an earthquake in her mind.

"CARETAKER!!!!!" May shouted.

"Oh... I thought they told you?" The woman answered.

"What! NO! If I knew I would have declined."

"Well you can call my company and they can fill you up with the details."

May slammed the door on her and locked it. "You better go away... Witch."

...

Later that morning May freshened up and was neatly dressed in a blue and pink silky dress and her hair was beautifully curled. She sat in front the TV all day eating the little ice cream she had in the fridge. There was a ring on the door bell once again. She stormed off to the door unlocked it and as she opened it she yelled "I SAID GO A...." . She paused as she realized it was James standing at the door. She walked outside looking as though she was in a disarray. As she realized that the witch was not there she turned around and looked at James. James walked up close to her but before she could say anything, she fainted in his arms. He shook her and tried to wake her up but nothing. He called the ambulance and a little while after they came and they rushed her to the hospital.

She woke up in a glass bottle. She knocked and knocked hard on the bottle yelling for help but she saw a shadow standing far away so she yelled louder. "Help please!...Please help me!". The shadow turned to face her and in a blink of an eye the place seemed to get dark as the bottled was sealed and she had little air to breathe. The bottle began to fog and she still struggled to get help. Her voice and her body began to weaken but with the little air she had she tried crying for help, "Please...Some.....one....Help.". The shadow appeared in the bottle behind her then slowly rest its hand on her shoulder and she then turned but too weak to stare at it. She dropped to her knees and slowly looked up at it, all she could see was a blurry shadow but she whispered, "So..beautiful." and as she reached out her hand to touch it the shadow consumed her by breathing in her souls content.

She jumped up from the dream and realized that she was in the hospital. She looked at the nurse and the doctor then quietly asked, " Why am I here?".

The doctor answered, "You may not remember but you apparently fainted and they rushed you here."

"Oh... Okay thank you. " she remembered everything within a short space of time. "Um.. Doctor?"

"Yes?"

"There was a boy with me....Um did he leave already?"

"No he has been waiting outside for quite sometime."

"Oh okay."

The doctor exited the room. As James saw the doctor he quickly ran to question him. He found out that she hasn't been eating properly so she fainted. The doctor asked if he was family and for a second he hesitated but answered yes. The doctor asked him to take a bit more care of her or it will lead to a worse disaster. The doctor walked away and immediately the feeling of guilt and regret filled his heart. He sat down and bowed his head in sadness.  The nurse walks out 5 minutes later and asked if his name was James.