Oliver screamed louder.

James smirked again, snapping his head up to look at me. My eyes widened in fear of what he'd do.

He took a step closer to me, the blade still in his hand.

"P-Please... No..." I whimpered.

He laughed pitifully, sitting on the bed and examining the cut along my arm.

"Hm... Nope. Not deep enough for my liking."

I froze.

He held the blade to my arm, pressing it deep into the red flesh before slowly pulling it down. I let out a screech of pain. Instead of stopping or telling me to be quiet,

James laughed.

That laugh I know he tortured my brother with. And the same laugh he'll torture me with.

Once he'd had his fun, he walked out the room, leaving me in pure agony with only Oliver for help. He'd finally stopped screaming. Now, he just lay on the floor, sobbing.

"O-Oli..?" I stammered.

He stopped sobbing and turned his head to look at me. I gasped.

The blade had cut his eye...

I shivered.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He didn't respond, he just kept staring at me, blood pouring out of his eye and onto the floor.

I began trembling.

"This is all your fault." He growled, standing up.

My eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry..."

He ran over to me, punching me hard in the face. I let out a groan of pain.

"I never should've fallen in love with you."

I stared at him, unable to speak. Sure, getting punched hurts, but nothing can compare to the pain I felt when he said that.

"I should've killed you at rehab when I had the chance."

He picked up a knife that had been left on the bedside table and dragged it along my chest, opening old scars and creating fresh cuts.

I didn't react.

All I could think about was what he'd said...

He suddenly pulled the knife away, glaring at me.

"Pathetic."

He brought the knife down hard on my shoulder, stabbing me.

I let out a scream, desperately trying to get someone's attention from outside the house. He smirked, seeming proud of himself as he gripped the knife again and tugged it out harshly, only to stab me again. I screamed again. I knew only one person could help me in this situation.

"James!!"

Oliver pulled the knife out again and held it over my chest, just as he was about to stab me again, James suddenly burst through the door and grabbed him by the throat, dragging him backwards off the bed. He kicked him hard in the ribs.

"You fucking idiot! We need him alive!" James snarled as he snatched the knife out of his hand. He kicked him in the head over and over again until he passed out. He walked over to me, his expression softened as he examined the stab wounds. He grabbed various bandages and other medical supplies and began cleaning the cuts.

"Thank you Dan..." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"For what?" I asked bitterly.

"For shouting for me. Oliver is a stupid asshole. He would've killed you."

I sighed.

"Why do you need me alive? Can't you just kill me already?"

He smirked.

"Where's the fun in that?"

I glared at him.

"You're a sick bastard." I growled.

"Maybe so, but you deserve it. You ruined everything for me. If it weren't for you, Lucas would never have betrayed me and he'd still be alive!"

He dug his nails into one of the stab wounds, causing me to howl in pain.

"You're pathetic." He said, pulling his hand away and starting to clean the cut.

Once he'd finished dressing the wounds, he walked over to Oliver, who was still unconscious. He grabbed his leg, dragging him out the room and leaving me by myself...

*

I was woken up by someone screaming. It was only after I saw his face that I realised who it was.

Standing in the doorway, was Dean. A look of pure terror on his face as James and Oliver stood behind him, trying to drag him away. Jack was nowhere to be seen.

I could only watch as James sunk his nails into my brother's neck, yanking him backwards harshly. Dean stumbled, but carried on fighting against their strength to try and get closer to me.

James suddenly grabbed him by his hair and hit his head against the doorframe, causing him to go limp and collapse into Oliver's arms.

I watched James smirk as he picked up Dean and slammed the bedroom door. I began screaming, desperately trying to snap my restraints.

Oliver suddenly ran inside, James following shortly as he chased him around the room. Oliver quickly lunged towards me, wrapping his hands around my neck and squeezing hard. James was desperately trying to pull him away, screaming at him.

He eventually managed to tug him away and throw him onto the floor. He quickly got up and lunged for me again. Oliver sat on top of me, choking me again until suddenly I heard a loud bang. His entire body went limp and fell onto the floor. I looked up at James, panicked, earning myself a smirk in response. And then I realised...

He was holding a gun...

A/N

Sorry guys! I've decided that I'm not gonna put this story on hiatus fully but there are gonna be extremely slow updates due to my situation. Thank you all for your support <3