Chapter 1 ~ Meet my Step sister

3rd person's POV

"Oh! Sorry!" Jasmin apologized as she bumped into someone.

"No, it's my fault, here let me help you." The guy help Jasmin to stand up and the moment he saws the guy, her eyes widen..

"P-park chanyeol?" Jasmin stuttered.

"Ahmm, yes? I guess....you're a fan?" Chanyeol said.

"Aniyo... Ahh! I gotta go! Bye!" Jasmin start walking then entered the restaurant where she's meeting her step brother. While Chanyeol's face blushed when Jasmin said that she's not a fan.

'Okay, That's embarrassing...' Chanyeol thought to himself.

....

"Annyeong, appa." Jasmin greeted her father in the restaurant.

"No, don't tell me your gonna arrange marriage us?" Byun Baekhyun ask. She look at him then chuckled.

"No....she's your sister.." Mr. Byun said.

"Are you kidding me?" Baekhyun said in disbelief.

"Appa's telling the truth.." Jasmin said.

"Appa? Hah! I'm not talking to you.." Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun! Don't be like that your sister.," Mr. Byun warned.

"She's not my sister.." Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"Yes, i am...oppa.." Jasmin gave Baekhyun a sweet smile. Baekhyun blushed and looked away.

"Since when?" Baekhyun ask.

"Since your mom died..." Mr. Byun said.

"Appa! Eomma died when i was 3 years old, so why did you keep this to me?!" Baekhyun said holding his tears.

"Mianhe.... I'm scared cause I thought..... That you'll abandon me.."

"Appa!! You know me! I will never abandon you!!" Baekhyun's tears suddenly fall.

"Mianhe." Mr. Byun apologized.

"Okay... I-it's okay... You already did it..." Baekhyun said wiping his tears.

"Can she stay at your home?" Mr. Byun said.

"Wae?! Cause her mother don't have money to gave her food? Huh?! You're rich appa! Don't give her to me! She's not a baby anymore!!" Baekhyun said in disbelief..again.

"No... Her mother died... Last week.. I can't take care of her cause I'm busy in our business."

"Just like what i said! She's not a baby!" Baekhyun said. Jasmin's tears fall... She always thinks that she's just a mistake..

"Jasmin, don't cry..." Mr. Byun said worriedly.

"Tsk! Why is she so precious to you?!" Baekhyun ask.

"Cause she's my daughter and she has an asthma..." Mr. Byun continued to stop Jasmin from crying.

"Tsk..... I can't take care of her too... I have a career.." Baekhyun looked in the window holding his tears again.