(A.M. Run) Sam X Reader

SMUT!!!! I can't help it guys...I've had this weird urge to write something to entice anyones sexual senses. Plus, who better to write smut about than Sam?! I mean come on, that man is eye candy for anyone with...eyes. Men, women, drag queens, teenage weirdos like myself, and the entire rest of the population on this blue and green planet of ours. Except for my mother and step-dad, they think he's a hideous monster, which is totally wrong!!!!! If I do say so myself haha!!!!! Anyways, I'll stop blabbing and let you guys and girls get to reading, have fun!!!!!

~Skylynn

-------------------------

You've been unable to sleep for the past few nights so tonight you decide to take a run to get rid of some pent up stress and energy. It's only 1:08am as you lace up your sneakers and push open the door of the hotel in Belton, Missouri you guys have been staying in for the past week while you work a case. Slipping down the sidewalk silently so you don't wake anyone up, you find a trail leading through a nice little wooded area and put a pair of headphones and play some classic rock so you can try and drown out the stress and anxiety ebbing at your very being. Coming out of the other side of this section of woods you sprint across a highway and weave between cars as they blur past, a dark shape hurtles by you and stops on the other side of the street waiting for you. Skidding to a halt when you see it's Sam a grin spreads across your face like oil and you keep on running down the sidewalk.

"Hey big fella.", You say in a snarky tone pulling your earbuds out of your ears.

"Hey little fella.", He chuckles keeping pace with you so you don't over exert yourself trying to catch up with his long-legged ass.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you if I did.", You sigh but he just laughs and shakes his head.

"Nah, I was already up when I saw you get up and leave though I figured you went for a run and wanted to join you.", He brushes it off and I smile brightly at him turning a random corner to cross back over to the other side of the highway.

"Okay.", I turn to look at him and an uneven slab of concrete catches my toe sending me flying through the air and into a grassy meadow in front of a woodsy area.

"Y/N!", Sam shouts running toward you worriedly.

"Dammit.", You mutter looking at your torn up and bloody knees in the dark.

"Oh God, we should head back to the hotel, get you cleaned up so your knees won't get infected.", He picks you up but you smack him and he sets you back down.

"I can still run, I'll be fine heading back.", You reply breathlessly then climb to your feet and wipe some of the blood on your hands on your shirt turning to go back the way you came.

"You sure?", His deep voice rumbles beside you and you look up at him with a reassuring expression.

"Yeah.", You turn away before he can look you in the eye and you take off down the sidewalk looking for the place where you crossed over the highway the first time and when you see it you turn down the proper street.