(Stuck In A Reality Tv Show) Gabriel X Reader

Hi guys! This is my first ever request X Reader, and it was requested by an amazing person under the name of Come On Crazy, TimeandSpace101

She's pretty cool and I hope everyone, especially her, likes it.

~Skylynn

-------------------

You'd been about to head out and grab food for you and the boys when that asshole Gabriel showed up for the first time since he had saved you and the Winchester brothers from Lucifer. Gabriel decided that he wanted to fuck with you again, just like when you and the boys had gotten stuck in multiple tv shows. You wanted to strangle him when you walked through the door and found yourself standing in the middle of some sort of a kiddy show with a talking blue dog and a guy in an ugly green striped shirt. Cursing under your breath you shout the stupid angels name angrily, nothing happens so you turn and walk away from the painfully bright and dumb childrens' show.

"Gabriel! You're supposed to be dead, not bugging the shit out of me!", You cry opening a door and ending up in a closet with a couple having a heated make out session.

"What are you doing here?", The girl asks breaking away from her counterpart.

"Shut up.", You growl pushing past them to get to another door.

Walking around aimlessly in an apparent high school you search in vain for a way out but most of the doors are locked or lead into normal classes having conversations about school crap. You dropped out for a reason and you didn't want to deal with it again, and that's when everyone started singing. It started with a few of them screaming summer and it ended in a full scale dance attack headed outside. When everyone, sadly including you, had reached the door as they all filed out they disappeared. Except for you of course, being stuck in the crowd they sent you sprawling into a courtyard surrounded by thick ivory covered walls.

"High School Musical really? I think I might've gotten trampled by Sharpay and her ugly ass heels!", You scream and turn in a full circle looking for a way out when you spot a guy with slicked back black hair and blue eyes.

"Who the Hell are you?", You frown and sit down on an old flowery swing.

"Please just listen, I-", The guy starts but a clock chimes loudly and you realize where you're at then scowl getting up and running off.

The guy shouts for you to stop but you keep running, weaving between other people as they stop and stare, after a few minutes you realize why. Instead of your usual attire, in its place is a corseted blue dress and glass shoes with dainty little butterflies on them. Jumping into an open window you run down random halls. Groaning internally you hide behind a column and ditch the shoes then keep running,  but the shoes come back to haunt your ass for leaving them. They reappear on your feet and you trip as you dash down a hallway, scuttling into an open doorway you stand back up and hide behind the door as feet thump past you and on down the hall. Breathing a sigh of relief you step out and collide with the dark haired guy, squeaking you take off again and find a new room to hide in.

You find a dark room down the next hall you turn into and run towards it at full speed, a white light flashes and you try skidding to a stop but those damn shoes have no traction. You tumble into the light falling downwards and you hit something soft, sitting up in a hospital bed you look around in shock. Back in your own clothes you get up and stare at the poorly lit room and tiptoe to the door looking out into the hallway cautiously. A tall dark haired man pops up in front of you and you recognize him from the last time this had happened. Pulling your fist back you launch it at his nose and fell the satisfying crack as your fist connects with his face, he steps back in surprise and covers his already bleeding nose.