(Too Hot) Dean X Reader

This one may end up a little smutty Idk yet. If not and you are now looking forward to a little smut, find and shoot me with rock salt cause it'll hurt like Hell. If you don't like smut then skip this chapter and have fun with the next one! Enjoy this next X Reader story!

~Skylynn
-------------------

Shifting in front of your floor fan for what felt like then hundredth time in the past twenty minutes you groan and sit up looking out your open window. The heat wave came unexpectedly and it had been pushing you towards the edge of insanity for the past week. Buying all the fans you could afford with your small check from the diner in town didn't do much for you.

The heat was almost literally melting your brain to mush and all you wanted was to jump into a plane and move to Alaska. The two fans you'd been able to buy were both blasting on high but it still wasn't enough to cool you down. Down to a sports bra and a pair of thin spandex shorts you wanted to cry and scream because of the searing heat.

"Dammit Mother Nature, you're an asshole you know that right?", You grumbled instead and rubbed the sweat from your forehead with an already sweat soaked rag.

A car honking alerted you to your boyfriend Dean's arrival and you rushed to the front door of your tiny farmhouse. His heavy boots crunched up the gravel driveway as he made his way towards you. With his hands behind his back he grinned at you and pecked your cheek before pulling away. Sweat was pouring down his face as he came inside to hide from the harsh and blinding light that caused a flush to redden his skin.

"I got you something.", Dean smirks as he pulls a water hose from behind his back and beckons you forward.

"What's that for?", You ask him tentatively as he grabs your hand and pulls you around to the back of the house.

"We're gonna cool off a little bit, working in the shop today was gruesome.", He pants hooking the hose up the the little spout sticking out of the side of the house.

"Oh.", You smile softly as he pulls his sheer t-shirt up and over his head.

Within seconds water is being sent your way and you shriek at he sudden coldness. Dean laughs outright and you run at him struggling to snag the hose from his grasp. Giving up with a sigh you close your eyes and just relish the sensation of the freezing water on your body. A hand firmly grips your waist and pulls you forward making you crash into a body.

"Oh the look on your face Y/N...it's so unbelievably hot.", Dean growls in your ear nipping your earlobe.

"Dean!", You gasp taking the chance to steal the hose.

Aiming wildly you douse Dean with water and take a few steps back as he reaches forward to grab you again. Maniac laughter escapes your lips as he chases you around and you spray him in the face. With an angry cry, Dean launches forward and tackles you to the ground roughly.

"Come on Y/N, let me get you wet.", Dean breathes and you can practically hear the double meanings hit your core hard.

"Dean...", You whisper in a sing-song voice and attack his parched lips.

His hands travel up and down your sides going lower each time until he goes down low enough to push off your sopping wet shorts. This leaving you in your sports bra and black hipster style panties you smirk. Dean's thumbs press into your hips as he jerks you to your feet and slides his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

"Why so rough, huh?", You teasingly push away and escape his strong arms.

"I know you won't break.", He groans and you notice the prominent bulge forming in his too tight jeans.

"Does mini Dean need to breath?", You counter his comment and lean forward.

Deans' breathing turns into hot little gasps as you rake your fingers down the crotch of his jeans. Sticking his fist in his mouth he resists the urge to rip his jeans of and jump your bones then and there. Dropping the hose you take both hands and run your nails across his jean clad hips to squeeze his ass. The jeans tighten further and you imagine his length bursting from his pants urgently.

"Dammit Y/N, look what you're doing to me!", Dean cries into your neck as he peppers it with sloppy little kisses reaching for his belt buckle.

"Not yet.", You swat his hand away and his jeans constrict once more.

"Why not?", He whimpers and tears his lips away from your neck to look you in the eyes.

"I'll do it myself when I'm ready babe, trust me Dean.", You moan as he reconnects his lips with your sweet spot and slams you into the wall of the house.

"I trust you Y/N, I trust you.", He jerks back as you rub your clothed core against his huge mound.

Swaying your hips from side to side his length grows impossibly more prominent against your thighs. With a guttural moan you sink to your knees and rip his belt off then drag his pants to the ground. His length turns his silky green boxers into a tents and You stand back up bringing your lips to his. You slip your hand past the waistband of his boxers and pump him slowly. Your long slender fingers rub and slip up and down his hard length then trail their nails across his hot skin making him quiver with pleasure.

"Oh God, oh God.", Dean repeats over and over as you bring down him boxers and slide the tip across your cloth covered center.

It boils in response and it's hotter than the heat wave around the two of you at present. The rest of your blissful day is spent under the spray of the water with your boyfriend on top of you like a cowboy mounting a horse.

--------------------

Too much? Not enough? Idk, I've never written smut before so...hope it was okay. Love you my little Samwiches! 😘

~Skylynn