(Cosplay) Charlie X Reader

The skin tight latex leggings weren't even the worst part of your costume for ComicCon. It was the shimmery black corset rearranging your insides. It was tied so tight your lungs felt deprived of air and your boobs were up to your shoulders. Taking a breath you looked in the mirror.

This is for Charlie...Air isn't as important as her...

Taking little baby gulps of air you examined your reflection with solid black contact covered eyes. Your poofy and bright white-blonde wig gave you a nostalgic feeling as you peered closer. The ten inch high-heeled wedges made you wobble and teeter when you walked around your bedroom.

"Hey babe are you almost ready, we'll be late if we don't leave now.", Charlie leans into your room wearing a short black wig, pointed ears, and a blue shirt with the Star Trek emblem on it.

She looks so much sexier as her fiery red-headed self. What could I do to get her out of that wig and in my bed?

"Remind me again Spock, why am I dressed like a drag queen?", You take note of your highly contoured and colorful face.

Drag queens are cool but I'm a real girl, good going Pinnochio...

"Not just any drag queen, Sharon Needles, now where are your tentacle gloves?", Charlie giggles stepping in to get a closer look and help you find your gloves and prosthetics.

"Here.", You put the gloves in a bag and slung it across your body before leaning down to peck your lovers lips.

"Let's go sweet cheeks.", Charlie slaps your ass hard and you scramble out of the room as fast as you possibly can in your massive shoes.

Taking a few minutes more than you thought you would to get in with the extra height and volume put you guys in a rush on the highway. Charlie nearly clipped a guys bumper but all was well when you got to the convention center and gawked at all of the cosplayers and fandom people covering the entire parking lot.

"Excited for your first con?", Charlie grabs and squeezes your hand.

Not really...But I guess I'll be fine...

"Totally, I can't wait to meet all of the other crazies here.", You smiled wholeheartedly and climbed out of the car without hurting yourself.

You pulled out your tentacle gloves and slipped them on over your hands and followed Charlie into the swarming mass gravitating towards the entrance. Everyone turns to stare at you since you're taller than almost everyone there. Your natural height plus ten or so inches worth of high-heeled shoe put you over the average height range for most people.

I guess I'm even a freak amongst other freaks, just great Y/N, just great...

Charlie had convinced you to do Sharon Needles because you had a similar bone structure and you reluctantly agreed after two weeks of her pleas. You always had to give in to her, she was too adorable to handle. Her small and delicate hand held a firm grip on your tickets as the two of you passed through the entrance and she passed them off to a man in a ticket booth like thing handing out stickers and stamps.

"Enjoy the San Diego ComicCon you two.", He said in a bored tone and soon enough you were off with Charlie checking out booths full of cool figurines and comic books.

He sure was a pissy little fire ant...

"Look at these fangs! They were used in he original Dracula movie!", A heavyset man cried from a booth full of old movie memorabilia.

"No thanks man.", Charlie sighs looking around for something specific.

"Something wrong babe?", You ask nudging her carefully.

"Sam and Dean called this morning about an old man that's supposedly been handing out jinxes and curses for free.", She groans rubbing her forehead in a stressful manner.

"Oh boy, so this wasn't just for my birthday then?", You pouted and she stopped motioning for you to lean down.

"It was, before they called, but then they called and knew we'd be here. They want us to take care of the problem before anyone else gets hurt.", She starts then kisses you softly.

"I have my gun and some other necessities in my bag, lets gank this dumb witch or whatever it is.", You huff suddenly annoyed with everything.

That all changed when you looked back at Charlie and she's smiling sadly. You rolled your eyes and tugged her around behind you as your eyes scanned the booths for an old man. You stopped at one of them and looked at the pruny old guy sitting on a barstool behind stacks of cards, books, and various other little odds and ends.

"Charlie do you think this is it?", You turned her to the booth and she nodded discretely and pulled an angel blade from your bag.

"This'll kill anything.", She explained and leaned forward over the table pretending to examine one of the dusty books.

Passing the angel blade to me she darted her eyes behind the guy and I sighed walking around to a bathroom perfectly placed behind his booth. Trying to be as stealthy as possible in my outfit I snuck up behind the guy as Charlie engaged him in conversation. You stabbed him in the back and he gasped before slumping forward in his seat. You catch him and sit him upright then shove the blade into your bag, walking away into the crowd you wait for Charlie to find you by a set of escalators.

"Y/N!", Charlie shouted and appeared in front of you excitedly.

"Sam and Dean said we got the bastard! We can have fun now!", She hugged you tightly and you picked her up twirling her around.

"Great. I wanna see the new Doctor Who merchandise.", You smirked at her before swinging your little Spock up into your arms and stomping off into your rainbow coated sunset.

--------------------

Lmao this is so horrible...

~Skylynn