(Human) Sam X Reader X Dean

This one is not SMUT!!!!! This chapter will be more of a family bond, not a...well as Dean says in the face of trouble, Eat me, Blow me, or Fuck me kind of chapter. Haha see what I did there...no...okay sorry... Anyways guys I hope everyone loves this chapter, kisses for my Samwiches! Oh and by the way I am so sorry for not updating sooner.

~Skylynn

--------------------

"She just showed up, out of the blue and called your name...then she collapsed., A deep voice rumbles around you as you fight to regain consciousness.

"I don't know, there's a faint light coming from her but I don't know if it's Grace or not Dean.", A gravelly voice murmurs then a blast of air hits your face and you bolt up from the floor of a large library.

"Where am I?", You demand then stare at the owner of the first voice.

"Dean Winchester! Where is my brother, was that him, the one who just left?", You try to stand but you collapse back down to the floor.

"How do you know...wait brother? Who are you?", The blonde haired man studies you curiously.

"I am Y/N, Castiel is my brother and I need to talk to him. Please Dean, call to him and tell him to return as soon as possible.", You beg but Dean shakes his head.

"You're an angel, and all of you guys just naturally know who we are...great!", He barks the last part and you jump.

"I'm not an angel anymore, their sight is still not set on what is right so I have given up my Grace. I gave it to someone more deserving of it.", You warble standing up again but slowly this time.

"Alright Y/N, you ripped out your own Grace and just handed it over to someone else! If you're really who you say you are Cas is gonna be livid pissed.", Dean snarls as Sam Winchester enters with a glass of water and waves his brother away.

"I understand that but he is the only one who will eventually come around to what I did and forgive me for it.", You stumble over to a chair and plop down tiredly then take the glass from Sam nodding thankfully.

-----------

It's been two years since you got rid of your Grace and Castiel did indeed come around to what you'd done to yourself, as did the brothers. Dean is now your best friend and drinking buddy, whilst you and Sam share common traits with each others minds and strength. Castiel treats you as a human sibling would treat another, you talk extensively on how it is to be human, since for a period of time he had been one himself. The two of you exchange jokes, hugs, and pass the time either hunting with the brothers, or laying about the bunker watching tv and playing games. When he's off doing angelic business you hang with the brothers, whom you've become increasingly close with, they've taught you what it is to be a perfect human. Well...not perfect but you understand that.

"How long until the pizza is ready?!", Dean shouts walking into the kitchen.