How you meet: Jack J

You where going to there beach with your friends before they got there you put on some emoji crop top and matching shorts with some black flip flops. Then they came and picked you up it was about a hour to the beach from from your house.

When you got to the beach you and your friends were going to go play a volleyball game you went to were the nets were. You and your friends played for a little bit till you got tired and went to get a soda. When you got there you sat down and order a drink. You felt someone sit next to you bit you didn't look up till they said I saw you playing volleyball over there.

Then you looked up to see this scrawny but cute looking boy with green eyes smiling at you. You said cool, by then the lady that took your drink order had came back when you got your drink you left. But the boy followed you till you got to the nets that's when you turned around and said what the f*ck do you want. He looked at you and said I just wanted to play volleyball looking past you so you turned around to see some fine a** boys playing with the ball with your friends. You didn't even turn back around you just walked away.

You had talked to your friends about this thing that going on and they told you it OK just deal with it, so you did. You came back over and the boys looked at you. You looked a them till one of them said umm, my name is sammy he smiled, then the boy beside him said my name is jack and that's jack too pointing to the boy that you talked to at the shack that was selling the drinks. You looked at him then looked at his friends and said well hi my name is Y/N. After everyone introduce themselves you all started to get in group for the game, since it was three boys and three girls it was boy vs girls.

Your team had won all the games except for one. You all sat out and hungout on the beach till it got dark. Before you left jack j came up to you and asked if you and him could hang out some time, you thought about it then looked at him and said yeah we can hangout sometime. Cool, well can I get your number he said with a smile. Umm yeah taking his phone and putting your number in the phone. Later on jack texted you. You guys became friends for awhile then started to date. And that how you and jack met