GMG day 1

It's a new day which means the start of the GMG. I wore an all black dress that complemented my skin complexion. It stopped at my thighs in the front and was long in the back. It had straps and had black gloves that came up to my elbows. My stockings came up to my thighs as well and I placed three Skelton blades at both of my sides. I wore black heels with straps and a gloved weapon that holds a sword hidden inside just in case anyone wants to step up to me. My hair was put in a high ponytail with bangs covering my face. This was going to be my outfit for the whole GMG. (Picture in media).

Everyone woke up and decided to were their usual outfits. We walked towards the place we were suppose to wait while this 'kabo' person announced us in.

"Welcome everyone to the first day of the GMG. Last night we had a little preliminary round to have some teams taken out of the contest. I will now announce the order that the top ten teams came in from last to first."

"Fairy tail A." They received a few boo's as they made shocked faces.

"Blue Pegasus." Most cheers were from the woman out in the stands.

"Mermaid heel." Lots of men and a few woman cheered.

"'Fairy tail B." Lots of people have gave off confused faces. It doesn't say in the rules that guilds are not aloud to have two teams participate.

I had zoned out, not caring about any of the other teams. My gaze was so focused on Natsu that I couldn't hear Rouge trying to talk to me.

"Come on. We're about to be called."

"And now, the moment you have been waiting for. The team who came first in the preliminary rounds."

Everyone became silent, ready to find out who we were.

"Sabertooth!" As we stepped out into the clearing, cheers and applause appeared all around us.

"Now, each team may take this time to communicate with each other. We will call you back up to your stands when we are ready, kabo!"

I truly wanted to talk to Natsu and make up with him. I began to walk towards him until Ace stopped me.

"Hey, Lucy. You know the advice you gave to me yesterday. It worked. Yukino and I are now officially a couple."

"I'm happy for you. Make sure to treat her right, OK?"

"Yup." He walked away with a big smile plastered on his face. This did not hurt me anymore because I now know that I want to be with Natsu. If he did not feel the same way then I would cheer him on for his own happiness.

I turned my head in Natsu's direction only to see him looking back at me with a solem expression on his face. I decided to read his mind, only just this once.

'That must have been the guy who made Lucy cry like that. I can't believe him, not realizing her feelings for him. And then she just waves it off with a smile, hiding her true feelings.'

When I heard that he truly cared for me that way, I sent a smile in his direction and I could hear his heart pick up a couple of beats and then he smiled back.

I'm glad that he isn't mad.

"Everyone, please go back to your stands for the first round of the GMG's."

Everyone went back, and I was ready to pack a punch into this game.

"Let's win this thing."