GMG!?

We were entering Sabertooth only to hear the masters loud and booming voice.

"Looks like you guys are finally back. I shall now begin the announcement. This year, there is a new showdown called the grand magic games or GMG for short. Each guild sends out a team to compete for who has the top guild of the year. This will definitely boost our ratings with wizards outside of the guild. I shall now read out the list of players who will be competing."

As he was talking, I traveled to the bar and ordered a strawberry milkshake. This will help me cool down after that disgusting train ride back home.

"The people participating are as followed:

Sting Ellucife

Rouge Cheney

Ace Michael

Nyx Yakshini and

Lucy Yakshini."

I knew that my name would be called. Uncle J always did have a soft spot for always winning at something. It could be best dinner made or even first person to tag everyone. He would always want to win at something.

"You 5 will be taking a three month training session any where that you like. When three months are over, you will head over to this hotel."

He handed Rouge a slip of paper that probably had the name of the hotel on it.

"Good luck. Do me proud my precious nieces. You three other numbskulls better not get in the way!"

He talked calm to Nyx and I but yelled harshly at the other three. Guess he doesn't like them all that much.

"Hey guys. How about we train at the beach. It's spacious and we could also cool off and have fun there but also train seriously." Ace encouraged us.

We shook our heads yes and went home to start packing but not before everyone from the guild started to clap and cheer us on. Yukino even came over and gave all the boys kisses on the cheek which turned their faces red.

Ace's face going red pissed me off more than it should have. Nyx noticed this and took me home. Not that anyone seen us.

"Don't worry about that Lucy. It was just on the cheek, no special meaning. Besides, your the one in a team with him. And didn't Yukino say that she had a thing for Sting. Just don't worry about it too much."

Nyx was right. Yukino even told me that she had a thing for Sting so kissing Ace on the cheek was just for encouragement.

"Thanks Nyx. Your the best."

"That's what sisters are for aren't their."

I laughed at her logic. I couldn't wait until the GMD. I secretly hoped that salamander was there. I really wanted to fight him and I knew this. But for some weired reason, he always popped up into my head without me realising it.

Thinking of him felt the same as thinking of Ace. My heart quickened so many miles per minute that I couldn't keep up with it.

"Don't tell me..."