I thought I'd meet her again were somewhere was more comfortable, not like this.

"Hey ..L-Lynn what chu got there?" I gulped.

Still nothing came out of her mouth, her brows were furrowing annoyingly struggling to unleash the yarns off her arms.

"I can help you ..if y-you let me" I said.

She glances up and her arm extended in front. I smiled a bit, she was looking down but I held her chin up so I could see her better.

"You should show your face more it's pretty..and how did you get yourself in this yarns" I chuckled, somehow she managed to smile at my attempt in talking to her.

I finally got the yarns off her rolling it up into a ball. With my fingers I placed her extra hair behind her ear to see her bright features.

"Oh let me brush your hair" I said when I felt a brush in my hospital jacket. It was Lea's but I guess I forgot to place it back the last time I saw her.

Lynn blew her hair away but it would always goes back on her face. I chuckled at how cute it was, she turned around for me and I scooted a bit and held her hair. I began to slowly brush it without hurting her scalp, in just thirty minutes I was finished. She turned back around touching her hair, she smiled at how soft and not poofy like it use to be.

"Do you like it?" I said.

She nodded her head swaying her hair around.

I then decided that I wanted to spend some time with her.

"H-hey Lynn..would you like to go somewhere with me tonight?" I was already anticipating a no from her.

Though she nodded her head happily. I smiled brightly and clapped my hands in excitement. "Okay then, Uhm I'll get you out of the hospital tonight and I'll prepare your clothes as well"

She smiled and when the bell rang it was time for every one to go back inside and I'll be starting work once again.

"G-goodbye Lynn..I'll see you later okay"

She waved at me and ran away after that.

~~

That night I got myself ready, I called my sister Krystal ahead time and told her everything, at first she didn't believe me but when she got there she was shocked just like I was.

When I was done fixing myself I grabbed my keys but got halted by Athena.

"Wow, you look nice today? Any special occasion as to why your dress like that?"

I hadn't had the time to tell her but then again why should I tell her that Lynn used to be my wife and now is held in a nutshell and I work there. Not a good idea..

"I'm going out with my friends at the bar..guys night out only"'I said.

"Oh Okays that seems fun..well please don't cheat on me and don't party too hard" she gave me a kiss before she walked up the stairs shouting 'I love you'.

I shouted back the same thing and drove to the hospital.

Since no doctors are allowed at night I got full access to the building thanks to a spare key and shutting off the alarm system.

I turned on the third hallway and not soul was in sight.

A tapping noise had been heard giving me my cue, I ran towards the sounds and found Krystal walking up to me.

"She's all dolled up" she smiled.

"Thanks Noona.."

"Wow..I've never heard you say that in a long time." She chuckles.