FcKed Up

**NOT EDIT**

Chains were locked around the necks of the boys causing them to struggle for air, the more they kept moving their bodies the more the chains tighten their necks. It seems as if the King and Queen had already planned this out and Peach was their to simply do their orders.

Peach twirled the chains on his hands making Jungkook unable to breath.

"STOP IT YOUR HURTING HIM!" Lynn bellowed.

With almost the last breath he could grasp Lynn screamed from the top of her lungs throwing things around not wanting to witness them simply die that easily.

Her father raised his hand in the air signaling Peach and his men to stop and so they did.

Jungkook and the boys held their necks grasping for air coughing a bit and Lynn crawled to the floor trying to get close to Jungkook but someone else picked her up causing her to shriek and kick in his grip.

"NOT LET ME GO DAMMIT! NOO NO JUN-JUNGKOOK OPPAAA!" She screamed extending her arms for him.

"LYNN! NO YOU CANT TAKE HER ! GIVER HER BACK!"

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T!" He cried seeing her being taken away.

When she finally was out of view her screams engulfed the mansion still calling his name out in misery.

"Get them out of here" says the King

With that said Peach and his men taped Jungkook, V and Jimins mouth, they mumbled cursed words while they tried struggle to get themselves out of their grips.

Peach pulled Jungkooks hair and eyed him closely.

"Today you become our slaves and there's nothing you can do about it" he smirked.

Minutes of walking slowly they reached the dungeon throwing them inside with the rest of the guys all tied up as well.

Peach shut off the bar doors locking it while he stares at Jungkook.

"I hope you can make it to Lynn's wedding this week. I'm sure she wants her ex-husband to come watch her on that special day." He chuckles.

"Oh and don't worry a big giant tv will let you witness the event itself. So stay tune and enjoy your stay" he laughs.

"Fuck you! If you think Lynn is gonna marry some shit head your dead wrong! I'll be there to ruin the event." He growled.

"We'll see" Peach said.

Jungkook furrowed his brows, anger and frustration drilled in him and the more he sees Peaches face the more he wants to hold his head and bang it against the metal bars and watch his skull break in half.

His hands were twitching uncontrollably as if something in him wants to come out.

There's no way he'll let these people torture him ..that's his job to torture them instead.

"I guess your not such a great psychopath at all Jeon Jungkook. Look at you..here in this cellar, I guess this time you've lost" Peach said one final statement before leaving.

"When I get out of here, I'll be coming for you. ..just watch who your talking to" Jungkook said.

~~

The whole Jeon family sat silently on the dirty wet floor, some of them stood up, Haneul, Areum and Krystal were held tightly in their husbands arms.

While everyone was silent Jin was having some deep thoughts he abruptly stood up and wiped his sweat.

"What?" Jhope ask.

"The kids!" He shouted.

Then they all glances around realizing that their kids are back home but one problem is that...their parents are not their to protect them.

"Shit!" Yoongi cussed.

"They'll be fine ..right?!" Jungkook panicked.

Suddenly a giant screen tv started to pull down and they watch curiously of what will happen.

They're eyes grew big witnessing their kids being dragged and chained up around their necks and some gripping on their small heads.

"DADDY !! Daddy!!"

"MOMMY! Mommy!"

The kids shrieked with all their might crying for their parents to save them.

Lynn's parents ordered their men to go kidnap them sending the kids to a mental institution run by the Rinraphat.

When the kids all reach the building nothing but loud screams and cries of the kids filled every corridor of the building.

"I want my APPAA!" Scream Ailee and Lea.

The nurse held them down as one of the nurse injected siren inside of them, it's a poison that was also given by Lynn to calm them down. But not just any type of poison it can make someone really weak and sick quickly.

Their screams were now dying and only dry tears draped heirs rosy cheeks.

As for Aleeya they took her to a remote room where they'll watch her behavior hoping that the longer she stays in a room alone she'll go insane.

The little girl cried for her parents to come get her only realizing that no one will..

Jungkook watches in horror how they treated his girls. The minute they held onto Aleeya he started to bang his head on the bars crying her name out.

All the parents roared in anger seeing their kids being pinned down and injected with vile substance in them. They were literally watching them kill their kids.

"AAALLEEYYAAA! *sobs I'll get you back baby! Don't w-worry..ill get you back!" He cried slowly sliding down.

"Please D-don't touch my child" he weeped silently.

Jin pulled Jungkook off he ground and hugged him while the young boy cried his tears out. Seeing his children suffer was too much for him to handle.

And if that wasn't enough to kill the Jeons mentally, the door opens revealing the Queen coming down with a red remote in her hands.

One of her men unlocked the cell and walked towards Areum.

V held onto her tight giving them a glare. "Don't you dare touch her!"

"Fine if you don't give me the girl then I'll bomb the hospital where your children are and you can watch them explode into million of pieces" she cackles.

"You wouldn't?!" He shouted.

"Oh sweetie I would" she said showing the remote in her hand dangling it in front of them.

The security punched V and picked up Areum. She screamed with all her might while V tried to reach for her only to get hit by one of the guards in the stomach.

The Jeons wanted to help but they couldn't since those men held them down as well.

"Get off me!" They all shouted.

"AREUM!" He shouted

"NO! No wh-where are you taking Her!?" He cried.

"Oh she's pregnant isn't she? Well a pregnant girl should not be in this disastrous place..don't worry I'll take good care of her and the baby" she smiled.
_________________
**CUTT~~