Rescue?

Lynn's mother entered Lynn's room, she was sitting upright but very dead and unappealing. She really did look like a zombie almost on the verge of dying, with her black locks dangles in front of her face and head low she seemed to be looking more of the grudge.

Her mother came in with a pen and paper.

"Good morning sweetie, having wonderful morning lately? Well I am. Anyways I need you to sign a paper which basically says to never ever go near Jungkook again. And if you do that ..you'll make me the most happiest mother ever" she laughs dramatically.

She handed the pen and paper to Lynn and waits for her to sign.

Her mother glances at the unmoving girl. "Wake up you little brat! Sign the goddamn paper already!" She screamed pulling Lynn's hair.

"I I can't.." She spoke softly.

With rage in her mothers eyes she slapped her daughter repeatedly.

"Cant?! Well you will! You won't see him anymore, but he'll meet you just once and I'll make sure that boy dies, I'm gonna make you watch him suffer! So if you don't want him to die ..sign the paper!" She yelled.

Lynn was scared of her mother with her so very angry she cried as she started writing her name on the paper.

When that was done her mother caresses her cheeks and cooed at her. "Aw my dear child..I'm just doing what's right for you."

"In a week you'll be married to one of the Dukes of Thailand he's in his 60 but he'll be a great husband for you" she laughs walking away.

____________

The queen who had been watching the Jeons for quite some time now knew that they'd be coming to Thailand soon and with that in mind she could not have any more distraction of her plans.

Having the Jeons take Lynn is not what she wants, eliminating the Jeons was all she could think about.

A smile creeped up on her wrinkled lips as she thought of an idea to take down the Jeons once and for all.

She remembered the time when she met with Jungkook and his girls. With the idea of having to pay the cops money just to get them out of trouble, she decided to stack millions of cash for each officers in Korea this first phase was to make Jungkook pay for his crime.

And if she pays them more they'll sure won't resist in taking Jungkook down for questioning.

She causally walked inside the police department asking for the higher officials to come out and have a private talk.

With three men and Lynn's mother sitting in the interrogation room she was ready to put the Jeons back where they belong.

"Ah you must be Mrs. Rinraphat. How may I help you" says one of the policemen.

Her eyes began to become teary wiping it away as if thinking of something sad.

"M-my daughter Lynn, she was raped by Jeon Jungkook! And h-he had his men do it to her as well! Please you must arrest him!" She cried.

The officers glances at each other but sigh knowing that they can't do anything about Jungkook business. They already signed a contract with them and breaking it would have severe punishment.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we cannot help you. You should talk to the Jeons about this not us"

Her eyes widened at their comments, not being able to help ? What kind of police are they.

"Y-your not going to arrest him for hurting my daughter?!" She trembles in anger filled with confusion.

"Ma'am turns out she's married to him and it seems like they haven't had any fights what so ever. I'm sorry but what goes inside that mansion is not our problem" he says pulling the woman up taking her out of the building.