19

He keeps your picture
In his office downtown

H.S

I was whistling as I climbed down the stairs to the living room. We had a photoshoot today and a small conference to announce  our new single . I was in a really happy mood , bouncing on my feet walking lil lazily.

Although I was up and ready , I was still tired . Performing on stage for hours kinda makes your legs and head hurt. To top that all boys had a nice stay over at Niall's apartment. And therefore , I was still sleepy and lazy. Who bloody gets up at 6 in the morning ? Oh ya ! The once who have photoshoot at 8 .

Do this guys know we are human as well and have basic needs like sleeping ?

Well if they knew, you wouldn't be walking downstairs now would you ?

My thoughts are halted by none other than daddy direction " Harry !!! Don't walk like a snail. Get down fast !"

I was in no mood for this " Ya ! Coming geez !"

" Stop complaining and move your long legs faster ! "

"You are spending to much time with Louis ." I mumbled as I was almost at the end .

He ignored me completely and continued " where is Niall ? Get him to get his butt down now! Or else no breakfast for him ."

" i will get him ." i sighed rushing upstairs, Niall can't miss his breakfast . He loves food and if he doesn't get his , we all are as good as dead.

You don't know the face he makes and the way he shakes angry . No one wants to face the warth of Hungry-Niall-Horan .

I opened the door and relaxed as i saw him pulling his jeans up , he already had a shirt and boots on. I gulped , damn he looked sexy.

His back was turned to me and i made myself tiptoe towards him . I pulled my arms out and wound them around Niall. I heard a surprised squeak and saw his tensed shoulder . Then he relaxed a lil as I put my face on his shoulder.

I swayed him a little , planting small kisses along his neck . He helped me tilting his head to the side to give me a better access.  He shuddered under my touch bringing a smile to my face.I kept going at it for few seconds and his arms tightened their hold on mine.

" U ready ? " he nodded his head in return as I pressed my tongue on the shell of his ear. He sighed moaning lightly , so lightly I almost didn't hear it.

"Hmmn " I murmered in his ear.

" Haz ?"he said softly asking me what is it .

" Cummon Li is calling , your food is ready." Before I can finish my sentence , he removed my arms from around him, turned around held my face smacking his lips on mine. And flew out the door shouting

" Get my Wallet and keys Haz ! Li bring me My food!"

I chuckled lightly oh god,what would I do without him .

I looked around the room looking for his wallet and iPhone.

I went to grab it , I got the phone in one hand and a car keys in second. As I turned around slightly walking back down a small white corner was picking out the chest of his side table.

Me being my curious self I bend down and opened the drawer there was a poloroid photograph of me . It was of back from when we were in X-Factor and we had gone to Mullingar to visit Niall's family . I almost forgot about this but maybe he didn't.

I picked up the photo looking at my self smiling brightly , a little cold and I remembered the day perfectly . Also ,the way Niall had whined to take a single picture of me and I had been all shy .

I smiled my heart beating fast , he does have feelings for him doesnt he ?

This pictures puts all my insecurities and doubts that I had since everything started to rest. I place the photo back in the drawer ,thing around I went back down stairs .

All I want to do is show him my love for him and make him feel hundred times more happy than he makes me .