03

Button on a coat
Light hearted jokes

N.H

"Hey Niall, come to Harry's house in five .We all are hanging out today." Zayn's voice rang in my ears. I laughed and said "Sure, who all are their already ?"I heard noises talking in the background and then a big thud followed by a loud laugh.

I shook my head at them already guessing Liam has not showed up yet and waited for Zayn to reply me.

"Only you and Liam are remaining. He is reaching in two, already called him. Hurry up." And before I can reply the line went out . That's Zayn for you short and to the point.

I put on a plain white shirt, a light blue skinny jeans and my black sunglasses. I ran towards my dresser and styled my hair in a quiff then took my brown coat from my chair. I hurried towards the door grabbing my phone, car keys and house keys as I jogged. I pulled on my white supras and was out.

After exactly 10 minutes I reached Harry's building.
After pulling in the parking and calling lift I was infront of Harry's door ringing his doorbell.

I don't know what I was feeling but all I knew is I never felt this before. It's just Harry's house , I came here more times than I can count .

What makes today any different?

And there was my answer, standing right in front of me wearing pajama pants, a grey full sleeve shirt and a goofy dimpled smile.

" Hey, common in ." He ushered me inside by pulling his door all the way. Wow ! He is taller than me. I realized as I entered in. I stepped in and moved towards his stand to put my coat.

I couldn't get two buttons out as my mind was in jumbles because of harry's presence right behind me.
God ! someone just tell this boy to go away . There is no need to stand here and cause mushy feelings inside me.
I swear he has powers to make my hands tremble and my knees weak.

I heard a small chuckle and I turned around one eyebrow raised in question. I gave him a look ' are-you-enjoying-my-discomfort-look' , I don't think he got it.
He just pointed behind me trying to contain his laughter but failing miserably.

And finally dissolved in to a fits of laughter as I turned my attention to where he had pointed.

There was Zayn laying on the floor like a fucking starfish, which was quite funny but not something to laugh about.
Maybe I just missed the whole joke. Before I can move my eyes back to my task I saw Louis suddenly come into the view flying in sky and landing on Zayn's stomach.

The boy, If not before was probably dead by now and Louis's hand and legs were flying.

And I bursted out with laugh

Stupid clowns!!

I felt harry's head land on my shoulder and my right hand, on its own, moved towards his waist.

We laughed till tears were streaming down on our eyes all the while clinging to each other.

I don't know about Harry but I felt my heart flutter with this sudden closeness.

I never felt this way before when I used to be near him.
This was different. what I was feeling.

But, it was good different.

I was snapped out of my bubble by none other than LOUIS-FUCKING-TOMLINSON

"Hey!! You brats!! Stop laughing, it was not funny ! My ass hurts like hell over here!"

At that we just doubled over Zayn's grunt of pain lost in our laughter.

We looked at each other while laughing loudly still holding each other by side.

This is going to be a good day I thought while looking right back at him.