16

One night he wakes, Strange look on his face
Pauses,then says You are my best friend
And you knew what it was , he is in Love

N.S

After finishing the dinner , I get up and go upstairs to my room , not sparing a glance at Harry . I didn't even put my plate in the sink or help him clear everything up . I pause for a moment as I reach the top stair contemplating to go down and help.

After thinking about it for few seconds I shake my head and fist my hand going to our...my room .

Whatever. I am not gonna help . Serves the prick right.

Sighing I reach the closet and pull on my shirt and top , I grab a grey sweat pants and a dark grey jumper . I get into the bathroom to freshen up.

I am still mad at him , soo mad. He is the only one that can make me go crazy . I heard what he said at the dinner. And believe me , major part of me trusts him and believes him. And that's the thing that scares me the most.

That I will forgive him , he doesn't even have to explain me. If he just kisses me right now and says few words , I will go to him . I wouldn't need any explanation .

That's why I am holding on to this anger and hurt . Because , it is keeping me sane and also because it really did hurt . Seeing him with her talking and roaming in public , it hurt. Alot.

It hurt that they are allowed to do it in public but we can't , we have never.

Now I am just pain sad and lonely . I climb on my fours after I am dressed for the night. I switch on the lamp on my side table and curl up in my sheets . I cover myself till the neck already missing Harry's warmth, quickly switching the light off. Now I am in total darkness..

My breathe gets caught in throat and body goes stiff as I hear my door handle juggles. I can faintly see his body outline in the darkness as he shuffles at the chest drawers. I see him pull some clothes before he opens bathroom door. I quickly squeeze my eyes not wanting him to know I was watching him as he switches on the bathroom light.

I release a breathe as the door closes with a loud click. I turn over to face my side table closing my eyes waiting for sleep to come. I am just feeling down, I think as my eyes slowly shut.

After sometime I sigh not able to sleep . I open my eyes and blink few time and close again. I feel two large hand wrapping  over me . They are now placed over my hands which are on my stomach. A small smile curls up my lips even though I try to fight it.

There is some shuffling movements behind me and then a hard something is pressed behind my back. My body goes rigid as small puffs of air are released in my ears . I feel a small pressure under my ears as I shiver then completely relax under the attention .

I figured the hard surface is his chest. There are series of kisses placed on my neck and shoulder . Unconsciously , I run my fingers on his arm and tug at his fingers. A small smile appears my face as I feel him smile on my neck .

" I am sorry Ni , But I had to clear something's with her. I don't want to go public with her. I went their to tell hee that . I know manage...."

I stop him from continuing further as I get the jist of it " Shhhhh....sleep Haz." I say.

I am turned around by him and brought closer into him . He presses a series of  lingering kisses on my forehead as I snuggle up into his chest . I put my face on his chest and place a small kiss on his heart , feeling it beating wildly .

I hear him murmur " You are important to me ." I raise my head a little still not leaving his contact. I tell him " You too for me?"

I again bend down and nuzzle myself in his chest , placing my head on his heart . I feel it beating faster than before and I smile at the thought it is because of me .

I hear him say the four words

"You're my bestfriend ."

And I fell asleep with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.

***

A/N

Shortest chapter but cutest Narry Scene , don't you think ?

I think I am going a bit cliché , but what the hell , its Narry and I am love in it ;) 😜