10

Morning his place
Burnt toast Sundays .

N.H

I moved my arms smiling trying to find Harry . I can feel myself coming out of my sleep . Although I still have my eyes close , I flip on my back and notice Harry is missing . A frown settles on my lips as I blink my eyes open . I sit up in the bed and stare at my legs spread wide tangled in the bedsheets .

Did harry left me , after last night ? The question pops in my mind .

Hmmm .... Last night , *cue sigh , was kinda romantic .Harry was soo sweet , sexy and hot all at same time .

But then why would he leave me ? Pops another question .

I looked around the room jumping out of the bed and realisation dawn on me . This is not my room .

I walked into the bathroom , not mine either. I brushed my teeth and did my morning work walking in the hallway.

As I enter the living room I can see someone in the kitchen, and that someone being Harry.

My stomach did a weird flip , butterflies swarming in my belly as I approached him . His back was turned towards me as he was working on the counter .

I sat myself down slowly as to not disturb him. Apparently , he was humming a song and I found myself thinking even his humming is melodic and sexy. Ya definitely sexy , no wait hot .Hmmm....ya hot.

I was soo lost into my own dirty thoughts that I didn't notice harry turning and placing a plate in front of him .

But can you blame me , a shirtless Harry Styles only in his boxers cooking breakfast with only a silver locket . Damn , was he sexy .

He cleared his throat smirking as I blushed caught already , knowing I didn't pay attention to what he was saying .

" I got you scrambled eggs , some toast and juice ." He said now setting a plate for himself next to me .

I smiled gratefully at him " Thanks Haz." He walked around the island and sat next to me all the while smiling . The smile I love the most , the one that can lit up the world . That lit up my world every single damn time .

I think I again got lost into my thoughts as the next thing I felt was Harry's lips moving with mine . I reached for his hand in his lap as his one was behind my back.

He pulled me closer to him and I felt him smile into the kiss.On cue I smiled , the butterflies fluttering in my belly.

This is nice . This is good .

I feel calm and excited and loved and happy , so happy in this moment .

He released my lip and released me from his hold . He turned his head side face looking at me , eyes bright than ever .

His husky , manly voice came " Good Morning babe."

And all I can mumble is " Good Morning ."

And we ate in silence , a calm , loving and peaceful silence enveloping us .

~~~~

A/N
  *#* IMPORTANT NEWS *#*

SO , I HAVE GOT SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR NEW STORIES .

I HAVE ALREADY STARTED WORKING ON THEM.

AND SOON I WILL BE PUBLISHING FEW OF THEM .

THEY ARE GOING TO BE DIFFERENT THAN THIS ONE , A LITTLE INTENSE MAYBE . BUT THEN AGAIN  NARRY IS ALWAYS INTENSE .

I WILL BE PUTTING LIST ( POSSIBLY WITH SHORT  DESCRIPTION ) FOR YOU GUYS AT THE END OF THIS STORY .

SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IT UP !!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE HARD CORE NARRY SHIPPER ...…YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THEM

SO STAY TUNED AND READ MY STORY

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE AND ADD TO READING LIST  ;)) IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES OR IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY .

~ALL THE LOVE

N.S