18

So it goes , you two dancing in the snow globe

Round and Round

H.S

We are on the stage in front of a large crowd . Our Fans . The stadium is packed and all I can see is big banners , things thrown and smiling faces . Some are crying too.

There is no better feeling than the once which comes when singing to thousand , lakhs people .To bring joy an happiness in their life , even if just for a night. The thrill that courses through me , adrelaiine pumping in my veins . It is my High !

We are being performing songs one after the other for a longtime now. To give us a break and also a chance to interact with audience , we have our Q/A sessions.

These are nothing but most frequented questions or requests fan tweet us  , for us to answer . I usually have soo much fun with these, I tease my fans and we all do stupid things like normal teenage boys do.

But not today , why ? Well , today I am busy staring at Niall.

He is the epitome of male beauty , cutest and the adorable. He is wearing a skinny black jeans much like mine and a white t shirt with short sleeves , whereas i am wearing a black one . How can anyone be cute and sexy at the same time ? Well Irish people maybe .

No not just any Irish , My Irish . I think with a smile on his face.

He is laughing really loudly right now, that adorable and contagious laugh of his. I think it is because of Louis or Liam , I don't know.

I turn around to see the screen to get into what is going around me.

I laugh with everyone as I still have not got clue why but doesn't want to seem stupid.

I look at Niall through the corner of my eyes , he is not looking at me .

I pout.

Since , the show has start I and Niall were in our own lil world. Continuously whispering into each others ears , signalling and he laughing at my awesome jokes . I don't understand why anyone doesn't get them ,Niall does.

There were some lingering touches here and there. and now I am craving them as he is standing far away from me.

The question comes of doing a ball dance , we all look at each other and I know , this is my chance to be close to Niall.

I wink at Zayn and he motions Niall to dance. And I can't help but smile widely when Niall steps towards me.

He points me to keep which hand where as if I don't know . But I listen to him , cause he looks so cute and excited by it all.

There is a song playing in the background , our song .But I don't pay attention to it .How can I , when I have this beauty in my arms ?

Our eyes locks , smiles widening threatening to tear our faces as we spin round and round.

And I have never experienced so much happiness , the beating of my heart so fast I think it is going to stop , the feel of Niall's arm so smooth yet strong on my hip .

The loud cheers , the song everything defeating my ears , all my senses lost. The only thing I know now is Niall , his eyes , his smile and his heart.

I pull my leg up over him and we fall laughing in our happiness not a care in the world

Not getting up , me laid down on the stage and Niall on top of me . And it is the best feeling in the world .