''I found something.'' He announced.

''Okay. What did you find?''

''Her name.'' Stiles breathed and searched for some copies in his backpack. As he hovered over the bag, drops of water fell from his chin onto the cloth. His entire face and shirt were soaked. ''Here, read these.'' He pointed at the pieces of paper and gave Scott the ones on which Stiles had highlighted the important pieces.

Scott read them quickly.

''What's so special about these, and who the hell is Borowy?'' He asked slowly, trying his best not to get onto Stiles' nerves. By now Scott had learned that Stiles was smart and a good detective too. Most of the time, Stiles could figure out the strangest things.

''It's her last name. The doctors called her by that yesterday. Borowy, alright, it means 'he of the woods'. It has to do something with her. Like.. The supernatural side of her. You know how Argent has something to do with hunters, Borowy has to do something with.. Whatever Nova is.'' His stumbling words were confusing, but Scott managed to keep up. ''Borowy is the Polish transition for 'the Leshy' which is some guardian-spirit of the woods. I think that is what she is. A Leshy.''

Scott looked up, a questionable look on his face. ''Isn't that a fruit?''

Stiles frowned and shook his head, ''What? No, that's a lychee. This is Leshy.''

Scott nodded, ''Isn't it possible that that's just a coincidence? People used to give themselves the craziest last names-'' Scott argued carefully but his argument couldn't be finished.

''A Leshy has a pale sin and dark green eyes. The few thousand times I looked into Nova's eyes they were a dark, green color!'' Stiles argued and pointed at the paper that Scott was still holding onto. Scott looked at it and read a few of the highlighted words. ''And here- Leshies have horrible cries and amazingly intelligent.''

''But, here it says that it's a male woodland spirit. I mean, remember the last time we've seen her naked? She's definitely not a male.'' Scott's serious facial expression caused Stiles to erupt a sigh.

''Not everything about the famous werewolf myths are correct. Why would this myth have to be entirely true? She can be a girl Leshy. Right?'' He started doubting the entire theory he had come up with now that he saw how Scott didn't seem to be convinced right away. Maybe Scott was right and maybe it was just a coincidence that her last name had a strange meaning.

He sighed and looked at Scott.

''But then she would have some serious mental issues, man. Sleepwalkers aren't supposed to climb up roofs and walk through windows, right? She has to be something. Scott, right? Say I'm right?'' He didn't look at Scott and walked around in circles.

Scott could see how Stiles was close to panicking. ''We only know that she is something supernatural. She'll heal. It's okay, Stiles.'' He tried.

Stiles threw his hands in the air, ''So if I stick a sword right through your body, it is fine because we know you'll heal? Scott, that's not how this works! I did that. I hurt her, I put her into a coma. God, she'll be disabled because of me. Maybe she's dying because of me- God, I gotta go.'' He stopped talking and grabbed his stuff together.

Stiles rushed outside, Scott following him on his heels. School wasn't even over yet, but these two had bigger things on their mind than a lesson about some book they were supposed to read. The two got into the Jeep.

''We need to check if the scars have faded- Because if so then we know if she can heal herself.'' Stiles' theory sounded. They then drove off, they rode way over the speed limit but Stiles didn't even notice. They were there in no time.