No Words

Lucas, Farkle, and Maya's POV

No words....Just none.

Josh's POV

Huh...In the world we live in, I wouldn't be suprised if Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice were sisters sooo.... I mean I'm suprised but not really shocked. I wonder what Riley is thinking.

Riley's POV

Oh my gosh. "Missy how is that possible?" I asked, still in shock. "It's a very long story" Missy said with her voice cracking a little. "Well It's only 1:47 am, so we have plenty of time." Zay said looking at the time on his phone.

"If I tell you all this, you have to promise not to repeat this to anyone else." Missy said, now crying a little. "Missy we promise. We are here for you. I am here for you. You know that already. Go on." I said.

We all crawled inside the fort and staired at Missy, waiting to hear the story.

"It all started when Charlie and I were seven years old." Missy started.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Missy's POV

"It's happening again. Charlie is shaking again daddy." My brother has been acting crazy ever since my mommy died 6 months ago. He was with her when It happened. My daddy says it was an accident but I know the truth. My mommy was killed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"They were walking back to the house. My mommy's car was in the shop and my daddy was working late so Charlie and my mommy had to walk home from the library. It was 10 o'clock at night and it was really dark. Even though New York is never completely dark at night because of the lights, my mom and brother took a short cut to get home quicker. It was an empty alley.

As I remember from the security tapes that I found, two big guys came up to mom and asked for her purse, watch, and jewlery. My mom was scared so She gave it to them and asked for them to leave her and Charlie alone. They refused and pushed her to the wall and tried to kiss her. She tried to push them away but she wasn't strong enough.

Charlie saw that they were hurting my mommy so he kicked the biggest one on his leg and started to scream for help. The other guy came up by Charlie and kicked him in the stomach. He was now screaming and crying in pain. My mommy yelled and cryed at the men to stop hurting Charlie but they Just pushed and kicked her in the stomach.

She was in pain they were trying to take her cloths off but she was just looking at Charlie and telling him to go. But he didn't. He didn't want to leave our mommy.

Charlie started to scream and yell for help. Praying and hoping that someone, anyone, would come. A few minutes later, he saw someone in the distance. But he was so far away.

The two guys looked over and saw more people running and coming to help, so they both took out their weapons. The biggest guy had a gun and the smaller one had a switch blade.

My mother was shot the total of 15 times and stabbed and slashed, the total of 27 times. After the two guys did the deed, they both took their motorcycles and rode away, covered in my mother's blood.

Charlie was stabbed 4 times in the process of tying to help our mommy. Twice on the leg, once on the shoulder, and once in the stomach. He nearly died.

By the time the people and cops finally got there, my mommy was long gone. Charlie was unconcious, bleeding out on the ground. Every where was a pool of blood around them.

When Charlie woke up, he was in a hospital bed at New York General Hospital. When he regained his memory about that night, he blamed himself for everything.