We Saved Eachother

Farkle's POV

We got to the house and we all went up to riley's room. I know that me and zay are in for a very complecated story so I am just bracing myself for the worst.

Zay's POV

We are in riley's room and I am so hungry. Maybe I can sneek away to the kitchen. No I should listen to the story. All this drama never makes life boring and it's making me very hungry. Boy am I hungry.

Missy's POV

I really hope that Farkle and zay understand. If they hear the story and get upset that riley lied to them, that will break my heart. I just want the best for her and Maybe telling the boys will help the situation. I really do love her and care about her so I really hope they understand.

Riley's POV

"Ok so it all started in 8th grade after I had that freak out." I started to tell then from the begining.

Now for you to understand the Missy story, we have to go back to a couple months ago when my parents admitted me into the hospital.

Couple months back

Riley's POV

As I walk to my hospital room, all I can feel is fear and embarressment. I just hope my room mate doesnt think that I am a lunitic. But considering that this is a mental hospital, I dont think anyone will judge.

I looked at the door bracing myself to meet my room mate. I opened my door and to see a dark beige room with a girl crying in a corner with her face down between her knees. I walked slowly to her and got on my knees. I asked If she was Ok But she just kept crying. I didnt know what to do so I gentelly lifted he head and saw that it was the one and only Missy Bradford. "M-Missy?" She looked at me with shock and I backed up quickly in fear. But insted of having discusts and hatred in her eyes, she had a look that I could recognize any day. Dispear.

"What are you doing here" I asked. But I felt I already knew the answer. Before I came in, the nurse said that I would be placed with someone with the same diagnosis as me and since Missy was in the same room as me, I knew she was broken too.

"Riley" she said with sorrow in her eyes. "I think you already know" Missy said getting up slowly. "What happened to you" I asked getting closer to her. She went to her bed and sat down then signaled for me to sit next to her. I was resistant for a few seconds but then I just joined her.

"My cousin found me on the floor of my room with blood rushing down my arms, thighs, part of my stomach and more places and he screamed and picked me up and took me to the family room where my parents were. All I was wearing was my bra and underwear and I was passed out. My parents didnt know that I was doing this to myself and they didnt know that I was constantly attempting suicide. So when they found out, they freaked out and sent me in here to get better."

As she was finishing up the story, I noticed that we were both crying. Then I asked her something that people like us never liked to be asked. "Why are you broken"

She looked at me and smiled. "Maybe one of these days I'll tell you but just not today". I smiled and said ok.

"So why are you here" she asked. And since she told me her story, I thought it would be right for me to tell her mine.

When I finished telling her mine, she hugged me and to my suprize, I hugged back. We pulled away and she had tears streaming down her face. Then she said two words that I never thought she would ever say to me. "I'm sorry" she said looking into my eyes. My jaw dropped. "Its ok" I said after about 20 seconds of looking into her eyes which actually were identical to mine. In color and size. We have the same eyes and I knew my eyes and I could read hers. She meant it and she was really sorry. She apoligised for everything. I saw myself in her. The people that you usually think have the best lives...are usually the most broken.

That night Missy and I slepted on her bed and held each other tight knowing that we were all we had for a while.

Missy and I have gotten really close and we are actually doing really well with the treatments and other stuff. There are and have been moments where we break and try despretly to harm and do anything to not be alive but we picked each other back up again. There will be more moments where we break but we have to start from somewhere right? And Josh has helped us both with getting better too. He visits us everyday and spends time with us. He refuses to leave either of our sides and he is now actually really protective of Missy too which I think is really cool.

Few months pass

Today is the day. The day that Missy and I finally get back what we lost. We are leaving this place and I think we got better and we are ready for a new start. And If we fall apart, we always have Josh and eachother to fall back on.

Back to the present

Farkle's POV

As Riley and Missy finished telling us the whole story, I noticed that Zay and I had tears rolling down our faces and I dont think that we even knew that we were crying.

I cant believe that we all didn't notice the signs. I wasn't upset with riley or even Missy. I was upset at myself and the gang. I knew she was being off but I never thought of this being the problem.

Zay and I got up at the same time and took both riley and Missy's hands and pulled them up. We then hugged them so tight that they could even breath. But they just giggled and hugged back. Then Josh got up and joined in.

Riley/Missy/Josh's POV

I am so glad they understood.

Zay's POV

I'm angry. I'm upset. I'm sorry. And I'm very stupid. How did I not noticed that one of my best friends was hurting that much that she felt the need to kill herself.

How did we not noticed? How did maya not notice? How did Lucas not notice? How did Farkle not notice? And How did I not notice?

"Im so sorry" was all I could say to Riley and Missy.

Riley's POV

We all released and I didnt want it to be sad. We got out, that the important thing and instead of crying, we should be celebrating. "We are out now guys, so lets celebrate. So how bout we all get the things ready for the sleepover tomorrow." I said and everyone nodded. "I wonder how "lucaya" is doing" zay said emphetizing the "lucaya".

I am really proud of this chapter so I hope you all like it.