Get Out

Lucas' POV

What the fish is he doing here. And why does he have that idiot with him. This is like Dumb and Dumber 3, and I can't even tell who is dumber. "What are you doing here and why do you have him with you?" I asked the pig that tried to steal my unofficial girlfriend in the 8th grade.

 "What are you doing here and why do you have him with you?" I asked the pig that tried to steal my unofficial girlfriend in the 8th grade

"I just came to talk to Riley." Charlie said. I want to punch him so badly. I was clenching my fist so tight that I could feel my nails almost going into my skin.

I think Missy noticed because she gently grabbed my fist and relaxed my hand. For some odd reason, she was shaking. I could feel it. She was either nervous or scared about something. Maybe both?

Missy's POV

Why is he here? He's going to ruin everything. I can't let him tell them. It would hurt Riley. I cant have that.

I could see that Lucas was getting really angry and was clenching his fist really hard, so I relaxed it for him. As much as I want someone to punch the crazy out of Charlie, I cant let him get hurt.

I am pretty sure taking his hand was a mistake because I was shaking like a terrified Chihuahua. He forrowed his eyebrows at me and tilted his head a little with worry and confusion. I smiled and nodded my head trying my best to be convincing.

Then we both turned back to where the drama was at.

Charlie you are such an idiot.

Josh's POV

This chump is getting on my nerves. The whole time Riley was in the hospital, he would come over and give me things to send to her in "France". Of course I threw it all away... and ate some of the chocolates and candies. Don't judge me. I have a sweet tooth.

I don't even think that Riley has seen him much since the 8th grade. And why the H-E-double-hockey-sticks did he bring this perv, Devlin, with him?

 And why the H-E-double-hockey-sticks did he bring this perv, Devlin, with him?

(Devlin) (Btw I just got this off google😂)

Wait a minute. Wasn't this the douchebag that pushed Riley and 'wanted to get all up on her', as Lucas put it?