I'm Back

Riley's POV

After I finished getting dressed for my first day back, I went down to the kitchen where I saw uncle josh waiting for me with a really big smile.

When He found out that I was hurting myself and that I was suicidal, he refused to  to leave my side so he has been living here for a while now. He even went with me to the hospital and was there to visit me every single day. I guess I'm really lucky to have an uncle like him.

"Good morning my little niche." Josh said giving me a hug and a kiss on my head.  "Good morning my really old uncle!" I said enthusiastically,  making fun of him. I started laughing after I looked back at his facial expression. "Hey, dont make fun. I'm not as young as I use to be." Josh said in an elderly voice. He is such an idiot.

"Haha very funny, so where is everyone?" I asked looking around the empty house.
"Well, Cory left for school, Topanga went to work, and Auggie is still in Phli with mom and dad. "Its funny how dad is still teaching me huh." I said remembering the fact that my dad has been my teachers for years now. "Yep, it's Feeny all over again, but anyways you ready to go?" Josh asked getting up and grabbing his keys from the counter in the kitchen.

Yeah, and since you are dropping me off, how about you come with me to see everyone? Maya would be really happy to see you." I said teasing him. "Ok, one, I am staying with you for the whole day. I asked cory already, and he gave me a visitor's pass. Two, still too old for Maya, and three, she is dating Lucas. Josh stated.

"Whatever you say....uncle boing." I teased,

"Very funny."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

At School

Josh and Riley walked into Abigail Adams High School, and are very careful not to let any of the gang see them. And after ten minutes of creeping around the halls like lost puppies, they finally got a glimps of the group standing next to some lockers.

Riley's POV

We saw all of them standing together near some lockers, and all of a sudden, I feel a tear rush down my cheek. From the corner of my eye, I could see Josh's eyes on me.
"Are you okay, Riley?" Josh asked, in a soft tone. "Yeah, um..I just feel like I have been through all this and my friends that are always there for me, can't even know and be there for me this time. Making me feel, once again, completely alone." I explained,but never taking my eyes off the group.

" But you're not alone, Riley. I will always be there for you. Even if you don't want me to be. As long as I am alive on this earth, you will never be alone. Ever." Josh said, then pulled me in for a hug. "Plus we can always tell them if you want." Josh said letting go. I'm not ready for that now though.

"Thanks uncle Josh. I love you." I told him with a smile. "I love you too, now lets go scare the living moo moo out of your friends." He said wiping the last tear off my face.

We ran down the hall to where they were and jumped and yelled "SUPRISE", causing Maya to be scared and punching zay in the arm, as a reflex. Zay yelled in pain and shock.  After about three seconds of shock from everyone, They all jumped on me, hugging me so tight that it caused all of us to fall on the floor. Luckily, there were no teachers around so none of us got detention. Although, detention was never normal for us after the incident that happened in eighth grade and everyone in class, but me, went crazy in the empty school.

"Oh my gosh Riley!" Maya said, in the most exciting tone ever. "I missed you so much peaches!" I said to a still shocked Maya. "Honey, not as much as I missed you." Maya said hugging me again.

"I....I mean we missed you so much, Riley." Lucas said giving me a hug after Maya let go. It felt good to hold him. I didn't want him to let go. But he did.

"You have been gone for way too long, Riley." Farkle said, going in for a hug. To my suprise, he picked me up while we were hugging, and spinned me around. "Farkle did you get stronger?" I asked while giggling and laughing from the spin. "Yep." He said, proudly. I laughed and looked over to my right and saw Zay with his arms out going in for a hug. "Little sis" "Big bro" we said as I jumped and hugged him tightly. I missed everyone so much.

"My little sis is back!" Zay said excitedly.
"Yes I am." I said giggling as he put me down.

"And you look better then ever." Farkle said. I blushed a little at his comment.
"Watch it Einstein." Uncle Josh said, glaring at Farkle. "I meant she looks happy and beautiful." Farkle said smiling to Josh. "You are just digging yourself a hole here, Minkus." Josh said, and everyone laughed.

"Riley, how was France?" Maya asked. "France was...interesting and educational. Very educational. I said lying "So...did you meet any french guys peaches?" Maya asked, again. After her question, I noticed that Lucas shot his head up quickly and looked at me. It's probably nothing.

"Well, there were guys there, but it didn't work out with them...but I am determined to get a boyfriend this year, and I need your help to do that because we all know that I could..maybe sometimes be...just a little... awkward...around guys" I said, scratching the back of my head awkwardly.
"Peaches, we know." Maya said, causing everyone, including me, to start laughing.

"Well, I am going to find Cory. See you in a few minutes. Guys, please watch her. Not that she need to be looked after, but just stay around her.

"Ok. Bye uncle boing." Maya said winking at uncle Josh. Lucas laughed a little at her action. "Still too old for you Maya" Josh said. "In it for the long game josh" Maya said back to him. "Uh um, your boyfriend is standing right here." Lucas said slightly putting his hand up. Everyone laughed and Maya smiled and gave Lucas a quick peck on the lips.

I couldn't help but look away. I turned and hugged Josh, goodbye, even though I will be seeing him in a few minutes. We let go and Josh gave me a kiss on the head, then  walked off.

We all looked at eachother and smiled, knowing that We are all back together. We all wrapped our arms around eachother and walked side by side, down the hallway filled with old classmates.

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter.