It's Nothing

Riley's POV

"What am I going to do about it?" Lucas asked, walking over to Devlin with every muscule in his body clenched in anger. Well, at least from what I see. Then out of no where, Lucas punched devlin in the gut, causing him to drop to the ground. His hand moved so fast, I barely saw him going in to hit him. Devlin coughed up a little blood and spit it on the floor. He oviously has no manners. Lucas must have hit him really hard,for him to cough up blood.

Devlin got up quickly and punched Lucas twice in the jaw, causing lucas to growl a little and then ultra Texas Lucas came out. This is so hot. I should be worried, but this is really turning me on. Is that a bad thing?

Lucas grabbed Devlin's head and forcefully slammed it on a locker causing him to get knocked out on the floor. Okay now I am worried. Lucas quickly came over to me. "Are you ok?" He asked as he tried to help me up. I noticed his jaw was a little purple and he had blood on his lips.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but Lucas you're hurt-" "Its nothing." He said cutting me off, then he put his hand on my cheek. I leaned my face to his hand and he smiled.

The moment was ruined,thankfully, when my dad came from down the hall and yelled "MY LITTLE BIRD" In a funny but worried voice. "I heard comotion and I came quickly. What happened here?" My dad asked.

"Devlin was hurting Riley and trying to get all up on that, and I stopped him." Lucas said in a wierd explanation. "Lucas don't say it like THAT" I said to Lucas.

"GET ALL UP ON WHAT!?!" My dad yelled like an overprotective father. "Daddy calm down. I'm fine. Lucas saved me...but devlin is knocked out." I said ensuring him. "He is lucky he is not something worst" Dad said shooting dirty looks at Devlin unconsious body.

"Am I going to get in trouble sir?" Lucas asked. "No, I got you." My dad said to Lucas.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Later At Lunch

Author's POV

Riley and lucas walked in the lunch room and walk over to their friends.

"Where were you?" Farkle and Zay asked simultaneously. "Yeah, these two almost sent out a search group for you." Maya said smiling. "Yeah, we're lucky Josh hasn't come back yet." Farkle said. As soon as he finished his sentence, Josh came up behind them. "And why exactly are you guys lucky that I wasn't back yet?" Josh said suddenly, causing Zay and Farkle to squeal a little bit as they turned around.

"Well you see here my brother, Farkle here, let Riley out of his sight and he should be the one to get punished...not me." Zay said as he put his arm on Josh's shoulder. "What!?! What exactly is going on here?" Josh asked.

"Calm down future husband. Riley just went to get something from class by herself. We don't know the rest." Maya told.
Josh looks at lucas, waiting for more explanation. "What happened?" Josh asked Lucas.

"When Riley left us, I...I didn't feel right leaving her all by herself, so I followed her" Lucas said uncomfortably. Maya had a jealous look on her face after Lucas stated that he followed Riley.

Josh knew something bad had to have happened in the process and he was angry, but he wantded to know. " Then, what happened?" Josh asked.

"Riley was walking to class when-" "Nothing, Nothing happened." Riley said cutting Lucas off quickly. She knew how Josh would react if he knew that she was getting harassed by a boy twice her weight, and getting pushed to the ground by him. It would not be pretty.

Lucas gave her a look that read "It's okay" all over it, which melted her insides. At that moment, she knew that she had been lying to herself. Farkle was right in the 8th grade, and he is still right today. She was most definetly still in love with Lucas Friar. But she still couldn't say or do anything about it. Either way, she lost.

"A boy named Devlin started harassing Riley and hurting her trying to touch her, when she was saying no. I saw what was happening and I got all Texas Lucas, and yelled at him and told him not to touch the pretty gir-"

Lucas knew as soon as he said it that he should not have sliped that out.
"What was that? what did you say to him?" Maya asked suspisiously. "Um, I...I told him to stop touching and hurting Riley. Then he pushed her down to the floor, hurting Riley, so I punched him in the gut and he punched me twice in the jaw..then," Lucas stopped.

"Then What Lucas?" Maya asked,interested. Yeah, then What lucas?" Josh asked using every strength in his body to not explode and hurt someone. He hated the thought of Riley getting hurt. Seeing what she went through for the past two years, made seeing his neice getting hurt, one of his biggest fears.

"Then, I went all mega texas lucas, and I grabbed his head and slammed it on the locker causing him to pass out." Lucas said.

"WHAT!?!" Maya, Farkle, and Zay, said together in shock. "My dad is taking care of it. Hopefully Lucas won't get in trouble." Riley said. "You better not, or you know what he will do." Zay said. Catching Riley's attention. "Who?" Riley asked, with concern.  "No one." Lucas ensured her quickly.

"Um Josh, you haven't moved or blinked in a while. Are you ok?" Maya asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to talk to Riley alone." Josh said,then gently grabbed Riley's hand and walked out to the hall with her.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I am really worried about lucas. I mean what do you think Zay meant by the whole 'you know what he will do' thing?" Riley asked. "I dont know, but I do know that you are going to be your nosey little self, and dig in on that soooo....count me in." Josh said smiling.

"Really?" Riley asked, suprised. Yeah, I mean he did save you, so I guess I kind of owe him." Josh said shrugging his shoulder.  Riley giggled a little at what he said, until they were cut off by someone.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the princess and her annoying little angel."

"Oh no. Not Again"

I made some changes and edits in this chapter so I hope you liked it.