Chapter 64

Please enjoy! 

---(Y/n) POV---

I screamed. This can't be real! What's happening? "CAN YOU SEE ME?!?!" Tadashi yelled. I backed away, but Hiro was standing behind me. He stopped me from moving. "Don't worry (Y/n).... I've got you... now you just need to choose...." Hiro said in a creepy voice. I turned to Hiro, and he looked at me. I broke free, not looking at Tadashi and Hiro, or at anyone else. I ran, as fast as I could. 

My breath was getting shaggy, and my legs felt like they had died. I never looked behind me, so I didn't know if any one followed me. I stopped running. I noticed that I wasn't in San Fransokyo anymore, and I didn't really know where I was. I looked around, and the only thing that I really noticed was a river. I walked towards the river and bowed down to get water to drink. But before my hands touched the water I saw myself. I was burned every where on my face. Just like Tadashi was burnt. I stepped away from the water. How did this happen? I looked again, to check if it really was like this. It was. The burns looked painful, but I didn't feel anything when I touched them. "How...." I mumbled to myself. I bent down again to get water, and I drank some. I knew that water from a river wasn't the cleanest water, but it was better than nothing. I looked around for a bit, to check if any danger was near, and I was relieved to see that everything was safe. I sat down, because my legs couldn't take standing anymore, and started to think. What could possibly be happening? I went into the portal, and then I came here.
First I saw some of my memories, and when Tadashis' funeral was this happened. "I need to choose...." I said out loud. "Between what do I need to choose?" I asked, not expecting an answer. "Between yourself and Tadashi." A boyish voice said behind me. I turned around fast, and I saw a white haired boy standing behind me.  "Who are you?" I asked the boy. "I go by many names. Some call me 'The World' or 'The Universe'. Some 'God', some 'Truth', some  'All', some 'One', and some call me 'Bob'. I am everything, while being nothing. I am you, while being me. I am not here, while talking to you. I am your worst nightmare, while being your biggest dream. I don't have a name. Just call me what you like." The boy answered me. I looked weirdly at him. "Am I going crazy?" I asked him. "No, you're not. I am only here because of the things happening in these to worlds." He told me. The boy sat next to me, while continuing to talk. "It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. One day like this, kids like you shouldn't be doing this. But this happened." Boy paused for a bit, and he looked like he had just remembered something. "I notice that you have called me 'Boy'. Well, that's a new one." Boy laughed. "How did you know that?" I asked Boy. "Like I said, I am you, while being me. I don't lie. Or at least not now." I nodded at him. "You said I needed to choose between me and Tadashi. What did you mean by that?" I asked him. "Straight to the point! Alright, you know that in the other world Tadashi lived, and you died?" I nodded. "Keep that in mind while I tell you the story. When the Nicos' almost collide, or touched each other, the worlds where they lived in also almost collide. But they didn't, because you came in between. So you stopped them from forming another world. Now, what did the Nicos' say while you were in the third world. You know, where only you and them were." Boy said. I nodded. "They said 'You'll choose, You'll life' the whole time." I told Boy. "That's where this point comes in. You are now in a mid-world. Or more like a mid-place between the two dimensions. Here you need to choose, go to the world where Tadashi died, and life or go to the world where you died, and possibly die. It is the last chance you would have to travel to an other dimension. Do you get that?" Boy asked. "I guess so. But why do I need to choose?" I asked Boy. "Not everything can be answered, (Y/n)." Boy said to me. I didn't even question how he knew my name.  Suddenly Boy began to fade a bit. "Ah, looks like my time is over here." he said "Do you still have a question?" He asked me. "Why did you come here? And why are you fading?" I asked him. "That are two questions, but alright. I came her because you asked me. You needed help, and the things that would happen if I wouldn't help you were really bad. About that fading, I also, maybe, kind off, changed the future, so I don't really exist in this world. But I do in an other one, so I don't really mind." then Boy was gone.

~~~~~~~~~

hOI READER!!!11!!!!!!1!

teMMIE THINK U R CUTE!!1!1!!

i, teMMIE, GIV U HUGS!!

teMMIE OUT!

Alright, sorry for that...

Question of the chapter:

What's you favorite game?

Mine are UNDERTALE (like you may have noticed), and I really like Skyrim. I like both games a ton... a SKELE-ton... (sorry Sans for stealing your puns)

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja