Chapter 20

Here's the new chapter! Just a quick explanation. You are in (h/t) and you write mails to Hiro, and he answers. This will go one for 1 or 2 chapters, not more. Just that you know. And everyone thank you for the birthday wishes! I wanted to comment it, but suddenly I couldn't anymore. Still thank you!

From: (Your email)

To: HiroHamada@gmail.com (made up)

Subject: I made it!

Kon'nichiwa Hiro-kun!

I made it home, safe and sound. I even slept in the airplane! You wouldn't believe what kind of dream I had. It was about my birthday. That one where we looked at the stars. You remember? That was really fun.

So how was your day? Did you do anything?

I hope you did. I really want to see you, and help you through it, but I can't.

I hope to see a mail back soon!

-(Y/n)

———————

From: HiroHamada@gmail.com

To: (Your email)

Subject: It's good that you made it.

Hoi (Y/n),

It's good that you made it! And I do remember that birthday. That's the one that Tadashi and I fought about the cake, wasn't it? I really wanted on piece, because I was really hungry. But we all are on a time!

My day was fine. The schools just started here, but I didn't go. I don't think I'll go to the SFIT. Not without Tadashi or you.

It is lonely here without Tadashi you know. I wish you were here. Just that you could help me. That would be great. But I understand that you can't just go.

It would be great if you answered!

-Hiro

———————

From: (Your email)

To: HiroHamada@gmail.com

Subject: Why don't you go?

Hiro, why wouldn't you do to the SFIT?

You wanted to go there so badly! You can't just sit in your room for ever, you know. Please just go there! Do it for me!

Gosh, I am sounding like a mother, aren't I?

But really, you can't just don't go there! I know you love that place.

I know it is lonely without Tadashi. It is quiet lonely here too. Just me and my butler Sebastian. (A/n oh Bassy!) I miss you, and Cass, and Mochi. And I really miss the hot chicken wings. Why couldn't they come with me!

Hope you have a good day/week!

-(Y/n)

———————

From: HiroHamada@gmail.com

To: (Your email)

Subject: Baymax is alive!

Bonjour (Y/n)!

You know what, your mail was really inspiring, so I will go to the SFIT!

And guess what, Baymax is still active! I  found out this morning. I maybe, accidently, dropped a part of my robot on my toe, and said ow. Than Baymax activated. He still works.

I didn't know your butler's name was Sebastian. It sounds kind of strange. I thought his name was Alfred. That's what all butlers are called, aren't they?

You miss the chicken wings more than me? How dare you! Now I need to eat them all! You will suffer for missing them more them me! I'm already eating them.

Hope that you have a good day/week/month!

-Hiro

———————

From: (Your email)

To: HiroHamada@gmail.com

Subject: Not the chicken wings!

Hola Hiro!

Don't eat the chicken wings! Please don't hurt them! They are so important! I will miss you more! But don't hurt the chicken wings. They are like a part of me. (when I eat them)

And you're going to the SFIT! Great going! I hope you will like the SFIT.

And Sebastian is a bit strange. But that's none of your business. *Takes a sip of my earl grey tea*

Also I have three new servants, Finny, Mey-Rin and Bard. They need to teach me stuff, but I doubt that will happen.

Finny needs to learn me how to work in the garden, Mey-Rin needs to teach me how to clean, and Bard is going to learn me how to cook.

I also went to school. I am in a new class. The first lesson I had was from Izumi Curtis, she gave PE. It was boring, but the people in my class are cool.

The most friendly people are: Alphonse, Kira, Ciel, Haruhi and Castiel. And there are after school clubs. So that's fun. I also like the club in music room #3.

Enough about myself. How was your day/week/month? And what did you do? How is your toe?

Hope you have a good hour/day/week/month!

-(Y/n)

~~~~~~~~

Bonjourno Reader!

How are you?

This was a chapter of emails! Did you get all the references? I will say them in the next chapter!

Question of the chapter:

What subject do you hate/love the most?

I hate Dutch the most, and love history the most.

Have a nice minute/hour/day/week/month/year/life!

Till the next time! (^-^)/

-Asja