Chapter 26

Have fun reading!

--(Y/n)'s POV--

I walked with Fred to the SFIT. We were a bit late, because Fred needed to put get his costume first, but he couldn't find it. So, after seeking and finding it in his room, we finally went to the SFIT.

When we came in the project lab we were greeted by everyone, except Hiro. "Where's Hiro?" I asked. "He's probably getting Baymax, and you know that Baymax isn't fast." Gogo said to me and continued chewing her gum. "So what are we going to do?" Wasabi asked, while I saw Fred trying to make a paper airplane. "Well, we need a design and we need to know how it's going to work." Honey said happily, Fred was only focused on the airplane "I suggest that Hiro and (Y/n) work on the design and the rest helps with making it work. Who agrees?" she asked, Fred threw the airplane. "I think that isn't-" I started but I got cut off. "It's a GREAT idea! I'm in!" Fred says, suddenly paying attention and not looking at the airplane anymore. "Me too." Gogo said casually. "I don't think I have much choice." Wasabi said. Honey kind of glared to him, with a look that would say 'did you forget the plan?' or 'you still owe me a peanut butter sandwich, just give it already.' I wasn't sure.

"I'm here! Sorry that I am late, Baymax isn't fast and I perhaps forgot to put on my clock. " I heard Hiro and I saw him coming in. His face was red, and he was puffing. He looked kind of cute, with his hair hanging down and his face red. I guess I like him blushing. "Well, we were just about to start. You're teamed up with (Y/n). (Y/n) you can tell him the plan." Honey said "We'll start now." "Okay."

I lead Hiro to the design table. "So what's the plan?" he asked. "We make a design and they make the whole thing, also they make it work." I told him "I think we could best start with a design by yourself and then show it to each other. What do you think?" I asked Hiro. "That's alright." Hiro said. "And where did Baymax go?" I asked. "I think he's with the others." Hiro said. I grabbed paper and gave Hiro some. "Let's get started." I said and we began to work.

After some minutes I had an idea we could make. It isn't really good, but it's something. I didn't put it on the paper yet, so I was about to do that when I heard Hiro growl. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I have no idea to make!" he answered my question. "Draw something you like, or something you want to. Just make fun while drawing it, don't make it take you like a job, or homework." I told him. He nodded and I started setting my design on a paper.

After an hour I was finally done with my design. It was (f/c). It were normal glasses, except that they weren't normal. It was kind of like google glasses, but a bit different. You know what, I cannot describe it. It is the picture. Only instead of blue or red, it is your favourite colour. Because describing it is really difficult.

I was really curious about Hiro's design. So I asked him: "What did you draw?"

--Hiro's POV (in a long time)--

I was sketching something, when I suddenly heard (Y/n) ask: "What did you draw?" I looked at my drawing, and what I saw surprised me.

I had drawn (Y/n) in a super suit. I don't know why, but I did know that (Y/n) couldn't find out. If she would find out, she could get into danger. I don't want her to become a superhero, I want her to be save.

So instead of showing her, I grabbed the paper and I put it behind my back. I just realised how stupid it was what I did when I saw the look in her eyes. She wanted to know what I drew. "Nothing interesting. Do you have a design?" I asked her, while trying to rip the paper in pieces behind my back. I said trying, it didn't really work. "Maybe, maybe not. I want to see your design or whatever you drew." She said. " I don't think that's a good idea." I told her. "But I want to know." She pouted. 'She is cute when she pouts' I thought to myself. 'Wait don't get distracted!' I thought fast behind it and I already saw (Y/n) trying to get the paper. I stood up and ran to the door. "Hiro, wait! Why can't I see what you drew!?!" she asked/yelled to me. "Because you can't!" I told her while I ran to the others. "Hey Hiro. Do you guys have a design?" Wasabi asked. "Yeah, I think so. But first we need to destroy this piece of paper!" I said. "Why?" Fred asked me. "Look, I accidently drew (Y/n) in a super suit, and she isn't supposed to know. So could you please hide it somewhere?" I asked them. Honey nodded and she put the paper in her purse. "Hiro! Where are you!" I heard (Y/n) yell. "Hiro, I think your girlfriend seeks you." Gogo said. "She is not my girlfriend!" I said and I walked to (Y/n).

--Your POV--

When I saw Hiro I walked to him. I noticed that he didn't have the paper anymore. "Where is the paper?" I asked him. "I ate it." He told me. I laughed at that. "Sure you did. Do you want to see my design?" I asked him and he nodded. I showed him my design and he looked at it. "I think this is great! Let's show the others!" Hiro said enthusiast and we walked to the others. 'Well at least we have a design, but what did Hiro draw?'

~~~~~~~~

Dia duit Reader!

How was your week?

Question of the chapter:

What is the best place you ever visited?

Mine is somewhere in Germany, I don't exactly know where, but it was beautiful there. It was on a hill with many trees and green.

The picture is from:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/324751823103548016/

I hope you liked this chapter!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Thanks for all the votes/comments/views!!! There are so many!!!