Chapter 72 (Birthday special 2.1)

Enjoy!

---(Y/n) POV---

After we all had breakfast, Hiro wanted to just talk, catch up. I first thought, what could we catch up on? But then I realized that there were still things in this world that I needed to know, before I said anything wrong and the paradox all over again. Tadashi had to go to the SFIT, so he couldn't talk with us. So Hiro and I started talking for a bit. Till, according to Hiro, I would get a good time. I was the first one to ask a question to Hiro. "Did you join the SFIT after I died?" I asked him, thinking of this question because Tadashi went away. "No, I didn't. I was just to devastated  to even think about joining." Hiro told me, and I nodded understandingly. "Well, would you like to try again? Maybe together with me?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes. "Of course! I would love to! But how are we going arrange that, with living in (h/t)?" Hiro asked me "And besides that the micro-bots was probably my best idea ever. How are we going to get to that level again?" Hiro stated, and I smiled a bit. "I think that the arrangement is probably easier said than done, but we could try. And I also already have an idea to make for the showcase. I don't know if it is that good, but we can try." I told Hiro, and he nodded. "Okay, so what's your idea?" Hiro asked me, both of us forgetting about all the catching up. "Alright, so the main idea is a machine who can project memories. Like, if you forget something, you just put it on and see the thing that you forgot. When we made it, we made it like a pair of glasses. But then only you could see the memory, so maybe we also could try to make it project or something, so other people also can see the memory." I told Hiro, remembering the memory glasses the team and I made as project, so I could stay in San Fransokyo. Hiro nodded thoughtfully. "But how did those glasses work?" He asked me, and I started recalling what Wasabi had told me about how the glasses worked. I started telling Hiro how it worked, when suddenly my dad ran in. "(Y/n)! You need to come with me! There is a big problem!!" He yelled, and he grabbed my wrist. "Hiro, you also can come if you want to." My dad told Hiro, and Hiro started walking behind us. My dad brought Hiro and me to a car (probably owned by him and my mom, but how could I know? My parents never made it this far in the other world.) and Hiro and I sat on the back seat. "Dad, what's happening?" I asked my dad. "Don't question. Just wait." He told me. I looked confused at Hiro, and he just shrugged. 

After just one or two minutes of driving, my dad stopped the car. We were standing before a house. I looked at him questioning, and he gestured me to walk towards the house. When I got inside, I walked into the living room of the house. I was about to walk away, when suddenly the lights went on. "SUPRISE!!" I heard one person yell. I backed off a bit. "What the-" I started, but I was cut of by my mom hugging me. "Happy early birthday. Your dad and I heard about that you and Hiro were a thing, and we didn't want you to have a long distance relationship, so we went searching for a house." My mom told me, maybe reading my thoughts? How did she know what I was going to ask? "Okay. So you are going to buy this house?" I asked my mom and she nodded a bit. "Do you like it? We choose this one because it wasn't the expensive, but still good enough." My dad asked from behind me. I shot up for a bit, and then I smiled. "I love it! You didn't have to do it though. Do we have enough money for it?" I asked a bit concerned. "Well, we will need to sell some of our stuff. And probably need to go on a few business trips. But after that we could pay the dept off." My mom told me, and I nodded. "Okay. So can I choose a room?" I asked her, smiling excited. She nodded, and I walked past my dad. There I saw Hiro, smirking. "I heard that you got to stay here? Well, now we only need to get into the SFIT and everything will be fine." Hiro stated, and I hugged him. "I am so happy right now." I whispered to him, and he hugged back. "Me too. Hey (Y/n)?" Hiro asked me, and we broke the hug. "What?" I asked him. "I know that this is a bit sudden, but would you maybe like to go on a date some time?" Hiro asked me, and I beamed up. "I would LOVE to! But first help me choose my room!" I told him, and Hiro nodded happily. 

We both didn't realize that my parents were looking at our scene, remembering their old time. Young love, great isn't it?

~~~~~~~~

Booyackachaa reader!

Here is the end of the birthday special. Did you like it?

Now, question of the chapter:

What kind of dates do you prefer?

I would love to answer this question, but I have never been on a date, nor have had a boy/girlfriend or first kiss. But I think that I would like to go walking around in the woods, or something like that. I don't know. 

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja