Chapter 54

Enjoy the story!

--(Y/n) POV--

When I fell on the ground, I immediately looked behind me to see who jumped into the portal after me. "Nico! What are you doing here? Why did you jump into the portal?" I asked the blonde who was sitting behind me. "I couldn't life without you! Please! Let me stay here!" He answered. "I don't get it! You have a family there! And what if the other Nico sees you here?!" I yelled at him. "I don't know! I don't care about my family! I just want to be with you! After you died I was broken. I had nothing to life for, nothing to fight for! And when you came back, I first felt so happy, but you told me you never loved me. I didn't know what to do anymore. My world was destroyed. I just wanted to be loved, I wanted to feel love and when you came, or at least the other you, I felt love for the first time. My wish came true. My home with my family finally felt like a home, my life felt like a life. And now, with you leaving, I just wanted to say that I love you, it doesn't matter who you love, but I will always love you. Please forgive me for jumping after you, but I didn't want to life in a world without you...." Nico told me, with tears in his eyes. looked at the blonde with pity. "Nico, I understand you, but I am not worth losing your family for. I know you love me, and it feels like I am worth your world, but sometimes you need to lose one thing to love the other. You can fall in love with me, but also with someone else. Family on the other hand is irreplaceable. Those are the only ones with the same blood and DNA. I do need to say that I don't know how it is in your household, but I know that if you would've went to the Lucky Cat Cafe that they would have helped you." I was about to say more when I got cut off by my name screamed form the entrance for the SFIT. I looked at the entrance to see Hiro running our way. "Hiro!" I said happily. I looked a second to Nico to see him, a bit sad, looking at Hiro. When Hiro reached us he immediately hugged me tighly. "(Y/n), I've missed you so much. I thought that you maybe even wanted to stay there, and after two days after I send Skyfall into the portal you still didn't return and I started-" I cut him off. "Hiro, of course I would return! But how long have I been gone in total? I've been in the other portal for like a week." I asked him. "Well, you have been gone for maybe a week and a half.... something like that." He told me. I nodded. I heard a little cough behind me. "Oh, yeah. Hiro this is Nico, from the other dimension. Nico this is Hiro, my boyfriend from this dimension." Nico shook Hiro's hand quietly.  There was now a silence, and it was awkward. "I just remembered something. Give me a minute!" Hiro said. He walked away for a bit and I saw that he grabbed his phone. "Hey, Nico. Are you alright? Of all things I know, I know that you aren't a quiet person." I told him. "I know. It is just a bit weird that I am here now. And it is even weirder to know that you are someone else's girlfriend." He told me. I nodded understanding to him. Hiro came back again, looking a bit nervous. "Hiro? Are you alright?" I asked him. "Yes. It's just.... you know the guy with the guns and stuff?" He asked. "Yes, you mean Secules right? The one that put me inside the portal. I know his idententy!" I told Hiro. "That's cool, but he said he didn't mean to send you into the portal, so I just called him so he can see you now." Hiro explained. I look for a second to Nico. "Hiro, you are a really nice guy, but this time it really is wrong what you did! How soon will he be here?" I asked him fast. "He told me he could be here in 2 minutes. Why?" Hiro asked me. "Well, Secules is Nico!" I told him. "Wait, this Nico here?" "No! The Nico from our dimension! If they see each other I think that there will be some sort of paradox! There probably will be!! We need to get away from here!" I yelled at Hiro. He seemed to realize it. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I looked behind me, and saw Secules mask, but I knew it wasn't looking at me, but just beside me head. I knew that it was looking at Nico. "Shat!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Kella Reader!

Question of the chapter:

What is your best christmas ever?

I don't really know mine.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja