Chapter 50

Enjoy the story!!

--(Y/n) POV--

After about 15 minutes of walking, we heard shouting, from not to far away. We were now walking in a park of some sort. "It's YOUR fault, don't you get it!" "Well, if YOU never talked to her, she maybe wouldn't have forgotten her vest!" I heard 2 familiar voices shout. One way more familiar than the other one. "Aren't those the voices of Hiro and Nico?" aunt Cass wondered out loud. "I think so." Tadashi agreed with her. I suddenly began to run towards the voices. "Hey! (Y/n), wait up!" Tadashi yelled after me, but I ignored it. When I could see the source of the voices, I noticed that we were on a hill. Then I noticed it was the hill were Hiro and I went start seeing after our date, and on my birthday. I looked before me, and I saw Nico and Hiro standing before each other, glaring and almost in a fighting stance. "What has that to do with it?! If she had never talked to YOU she wouldn't even be on the showcase to begin with!" Nico shouted to Hiro. I saw Hiro cling his fists. "It would have been better if she had NEVER talked to me! You know why? Because she then would have still lived and she would have never met a jerk like YOU!!" Hiro shouted back, ending in a smirk. "WHAT! She loved me!! NOT you!! She will NEVER love YOU!" Nico screamed at Hiro. I walked slowly closer, snickering at the thought that I would never love Nico, not Hiro. Or in my dimension at least. "That's a LIE!!" Hiro yelled at Nico. I was now really close. "You know, even if she had loved I had a plan to get her! I had it all planned out. I would would make a cool suit, and I would get to rule over her heart!" Nico shouted. "And you would call yourself Secules, and try to put Hiro in another dimension, without us noticing. Yeah right. You failed Nico." I came in with a smirk on my face. "Yes, how did you know? Wait.... What....? (Y/n)! Angel! You are alright! Oh, my gods! I have missed you so much!" Nico ran to me and hugged me. He also tried to suck my face, but I kicked him straight in the balls. "Get of me creep! First you say that you're Secules, so the reason I am in this dimension, and then you are trying to eat my soul through my mouth! Gross!" I said to Nico. I then looked at Hiro. He was walking up to me, really slow. "(Y/n)? Is this real? Or are you just a ghost?" Hiro asked me. "I am really real.... No I mean I am a Spooky scary skeleton sending chills down your spine! Just kidding!" I laughed for a bit because of my own joke. My little laughter got interrupted when I felt a pair of arms around me. They pulled me close, and I hugged the person. I knew it was Hiro. I felt his body going up and down, but not regular, so I knew he was crying. "How? How are you still alive? You died... and ... and I... You... Tadashi... Funeral.... How? And why did you kick Nico?? You lov-" Hiro started, but I interrupted him. "Hiro, in the dimension I am from I never loved Nico. Believe me. And I don't know how stupid I was here, but I am here now. I promise that I will make it right for the time that I am here." I promised Hiro. I heard Tadashi, Baymax and aunt Cass walking up to us. Hiro broke from the hug, and I saw that he was indeed crying. "Hiro, did you notice that were on the same hill as on my birthday?" I almost added and as our first date, but I realized that I never went on a date with this Hiro. "Huh? No, I didn't notice..... Nico said that he wanted to speak with me at the SFIT, but we went for a walk and he brought me here." Hiro told me and I nodded. "Hey! (Y/n), next time if I say wait, you wait, alright! Because if Baymax wasn't there we wouldn't have found you!" Tadashi told me. "What's that thing on Baymax's head?" Hiro asked Tadashi curiously. I suddenly started to laugh really loud. "What's so funny?" aunt Cass asked me. "Nothing really. Well, I think I still have much explaining to do now. Let's go to the cafe, and if it could, maybe we could also ask Honey, Gogo and Wasabi, so I don't have to explain to it many times more." I suggested. Everyone there nodded, except Baymax. He suddenly went 'I am on low battery.'  drunk. This dimension is going to be real fun.

~~~~~~~~~

Fqo Reader!

Question of the chapter:

What's you favorite store?

I don't have one really, I think every bookstore will do.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja