Author's Note

Yes, this is really the end.

I really just want to say thank you again for allowing me to share this story with you. It's been a rough year for me and this has been my escape. Your enthusiasm has brought me absolute joy. I've gotten to know so many people though this story and this site; it's truly been a life changing experience. I'm still so stoked every time I get a vote or comment notifications.

Before everyone gets out their pitchforks, I will be posting the Epilogue soon. I've been woking on it for a few months and am pretty happy with it. A few privileged individuals have read portions of it and gave rave reviews, so I hope that you'll be as happy with it as I am.

After spending so much time writing, talking about, researching and plotting out this story, these characters feel like friends to me. I'm having a hard time coping with it being over. Which is why I've decided to do a series of one shots that will cover events mentioned in the epilogue more in depth.

There isn't a schedule for these, I'll post them as inspiration strikes, as I need to focus on Postage now. But after you've read the epilogue, I'd love to hear which events you would like me to write a one shot for. I've begun drafting the first one. I also want to work on some editing; there are a few chapters I plan on expanding. So, Triton's over, but it's not over ;)

I've had multiple requests for a both a chapter playlist and a "Harden" playlist. I'm working on compiling all the tracks and will be posting those on 8tracks.com. I'll add a link to the Cast and Story chapter once it's completed.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions about this story, want feedback on your own or just want to talk about life. Again, thank you so, so much. I love and appreciate you all.

xoxo
Lane