60) Hells Bells

||Harry||

"What's going on?" Liam asks, cautiously as Niall, Paul and Preston file into the warehouse behind Louis. They form a line behind him and draw their guns.

"Now, Liam, did you really think that you could come here and celebrate and not invite me?" Louis asks, with a bright smile. He struts over the the table of food. "Do you mind?" he asks as he pours himself a glass of whiskey. 

"Now, I'd really like to raise a toast to you." Louis announces, pointing his glass toward Michael. "Thank you, Clifford, I couldn't have done it without you." he grins and then claps Michael on the back before taking a swig of his drink.

"I didn't, it wasn't.." he sputters, putting his hands up and backing away from my glare. Ashton looks between Michael and I with furrowed brows.

"What is he talking about, Michael?" Ashton demands.

"We'll get to that." Louis dismisses Ashton with a wave of his hand as he walks back over to the table. "This is quite the spread. What are we celebrating?" He looks between us expectantly. "Did I fucking stutter?!" he barks, his features instantly hardening. 

"Harry's getting married." Liam mutters. Louis turns to face me, that unnerving smile is once again plastered on his face. 

"Well congratulations!" he exclaims. "I'd like to think I had a hand in that. I do hope you haven't spent a lot on the wedding. I don't think you're going to make it."

I don't know who I want to shoot first: Michael or Louis. I survey the warehouse for exits and wonder if I have time to get a few rounds in before I'm taken down. I can feel Michael staring at me, but I ignore it; I'm too disgusted to look at him.

"Planning a wedding and talking to the police, you have been a busy man, Styles." 

"What the fuck?" Sophia spits. "You talked to the police?!" Liam and Ashton stare at me with clenched jaws.

"No, it's-"

"Are you sure?" Louis interrupts.

 He nods to Paul, who brings over a file. Louis slides it across the floor where it collides with Sophia's boot. She stoops to pick up the glossy photos that have spilled out of it; each photo showcasing me walking into the police station. Ashton and Liam huddle around her and look them over whilst shooting me looks of disgust. 

"Did you know about this?!" Liam demands, staring at Michael.

"He's the only one who knew about it." Louis smirks. "Now I was planning on just finding Styles here tonight, but imagine my delight when I find all of you here. I owe you a promotion, Clifford."

"Harry, I didn't, I swear." Michael begs.

"Shut the fuck up, Michael." I growl.

"How could you?" Sophia asks, her tone harsh. "After everything I've done for you?"

"I didn't!" I protest.

"It sure as hell looks like you did!" Ashton interjects, holding up one of the pictures. "And you." he points to Michael. "You knew about this and let him go through with it?"

"I'm a forgiving man." Louis pipes in. "He has more than atoned for his sins."

"And what about us?" Liam asks. "You're just going to let them take us in? Won't that compromise the organization."

"Don't be foolish." Louis snaps. 

"Weapons on the floor." Niall demands, speaking for the first time. 

"No." Sophia responds firmly.

Niall fires his weapon and Liam immediately hits the ground with a grunt. He slumps over, grabbing his thigh. Sophia moves to lunge at Niall, but Ashton grabs her around the waist and pulls her back.