"I hear someone got drunk and passed out." I continued my playful tone and she giggled.

"I didn't mean to." She replied, and it took me a second to realize her clothes were different.

"What are you wearing?" I finally asked and they both let out a laugh.

"I changed her into one of my dresses." Christine explained.

"You might not get it back..." I said slowly, letting my finger trail down her neck to her exposed cleavage and Christine jumped out of the bed.

"Okay, that's my cue...Chad," She said her tone turning serious. I looked up. "Not in her house." She warned before leaving. I cleared my throat at her words.

I knew what she meant. Not in Fiore's house. She was right. I pulled Katie up and asked her if she could walk. She nodded, but her staggering told me that carrying her was a better idea. I guess my seduction plan would have to wait a little bit longer.

Lana

Once we got back to the palace, I still wasn't tired. The sight of our room made me stir crazy instantly. I looked over at Ian who was changing out of his clothes and sighed. "Ian," I sang. He looked over, confused. It was an expression I was used to seeing on him. It made me laugh at the thought. I was in one of my silky maternity numbers for bed, but it already felt too hot on me. This pregnancy was nothing like with Guili and I was worried, but I didn't want to worry Ian. He already worried so much.

"Are you trying to seduce me again, Miss Reed?" He asked and I laughed.

"Perhaps," I patted the spot next to me and he shook his head before laying down and leaning over me, pressing his lips to mine gently. His lips moved down my neck to my shoulder where he slowly pulled down the strap. He brushed his lips over my scar on my upper chest and nuzzled my neck, before resting his head there, letting out a long sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I love you, and I love Guili, and our new little one about to join us, but after this...no more." He finally said in an exhausted, vulnerable tone. He pulled away and looked me in the eye, meeting my confused eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I can't go through this again, and I won't put you through this again."

"Ian..." I started, but he interrupted before I could continue.

"Lana, you're off your anxiety medication, and your pain medication again. I see what it does to you. You can't hide the nightmares, the panic attacks, or the looks of pain you give when you try and lift that arm. Every time you get pregnant this is how it will be. You're suffering beneath that mask of yours and I want you to feel good again." I grimaced and looked away, failing at holding back the tears. I hadn't realized he'd noticed. The nightmares I had always dealt with, but the panic attacks had returned full force once I was off my medication. The pain in my shoulder was bearable, that much I would argue. I had dealt with it for years and I could continue to do so. I refused to let what happened to me stop me from building a family, but I had a feeling there was more to this than what Ian was telling me.

"What else?" I probed for more information and he let out another sigh.

"You're scaring me, Lana. Guili's birth was...more normal. Your pregnancy wasn't as dangerous. This whole bed rest thing, the possibility of early labor, the complications your doctor keeps relaying to us. It's making me uneasy."

"Ian, you're overreacting," I tried placating him but he shook his head, sitting up and looking down at me with a mixture of aggravation and fear.