67

Katara

I go back in the house, grabbing my keys, and going back out.

"Where ya going sis?"

"A drive. Calum's being an ass." I get into my car and drive.

I'm not sure where I'm going, but anywhere is better than here.

Calum

I see her drive off. I immediately feel guilty, it's not good to drive upset.

I run to Kendall and Blake. "Kendall!"

"Hey asshole." Kendall glares at me.

I role my eyes. "Did she say where she was going?"

Blake shakes her head. "No."

I sigh. "Okay. Ken, can I borrow your car?"

He hesitates but nods and throws me the keys. "Bring. Her. Back."

"I will." I get in his car and drive off, following Kat.

I immediately see her red car at some gas station. She's just leaning against the car, a full, unopened bottle of beer in her hand.

A guy is talking to her, she seems to not be listening to a word he's saying.

She hands him the bottle, gets in her car, but dosn't leave yet. They just talk for awhile.

Then, the guy looks right at me. He whispers to Kat for awhile. He then reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun. Maybe I don't know Kat like I thought I did.

Katara

"Thanks Cole." I thank my cousin.

"Hey no problem cuz. Happy to help. But why didn't you drink it?"

"I can't, I thought I could just have a 'miscarriage' and not feel a thing. But it dosn't feel right you know?"

He shrugs. "Not really but I can imagine." He looks past me.

"What is it?"

"Don't look." He stares behind me.

"What?" I start to turn.

"I said don't look Ro!" He's always either called me Rosella or Ro, never Katara or Kat. I'm not sure why.

I face him again. "What's going on?"

"Get out of here."

"What?"

He finally looks back at me. "Some dude is watching us. I need you to start your car and just keep driving."

"What about you?"

"I'll meet you at the cabin." He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun.

"Cole!" My eyes widen.

"Relax, it's fake. It's just to scare him off. My real one is at the cabin. Now go!"

"Okay." I start my car. "Take care of you."

He nods. "Take care of you."