59

Katara

We pull up to the club. "Are you sure the kids should be here?" Kendall asks as we get out of our cars.

"Ken, they'll have to get used to being apart of a famous family." I smile.

He rolls his eyes. "You either need to get a van or switch cars with me. They have been screaming and crying for their mommy and daddy the whole way!"

I giggle and smile down at my kids in their carseats. I look back up at Kendall. "Oh, they couldn't have been that bad."

He smiles. "Ha! You try riding in a car with them."

I roll my eyes.

"And Luke was singing Adele at the top of his lungs." Blake groans.

"Hey! Not my fault she's amazing!" Luke pouts.

I roll my eyes and we head in. "Wow. They decorated for Valentines." I admire the pink and red hearts and lights everywhere. They even got rid of the old green couch and put in a long white one, the perfect distance between the bar and the stage.

 They even got rid of the old green couch and put in a long white one, the perfect distance between the bar and the stage

"Uh oh, Cal is having a light blub moment." I hear Luke say. He decided to come with us, the other three left.

I turn to Calum. Luke was right, Calum's mouth is hanging open, but he's smiling, and his eyes are wide. "Cal?" Luke waves his hand infront of his face and snaps his fingers. Nothing.

"You try Kat, you're his fiancé." Luke steps back.

"Babe?" I close his mouth then kiss him. That snaps him out of his thoughts and he immediately kisses back. I pull away. "What's on your mind?"

He smiles proudly. "I have an idea for our wedding date."

I smile. "When?"

"Valentine's Day!" He beams.

I pull away.

His smile fades. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just that-"

"Our grandma died on July 4th, 2015. And her birthday was Valentine's Day." Kendall tells him.

"Oh." Calum looks guilty.

I sigh. "Let's not worry about that right now. Let's have fun." As soon as I utter the word 'fun', Ariana walks up.

"Hey, Kat." She hugs me.

"Hey Ari."

She pulls away and greets the others. Then she sees my twins. "Oh my gosh! Are these the famous Schmidt kids!?" She squeals.

"Schmidt?" Calum looks confused.

"Yeah. We weren't married when they were born, so, they got my last name. Problem?"