45

Katara

I'm six months along. We have to wait to have the wedding so I can fit in the dress.

That gives me and Blake more time to pick out our dresses.

I went to an ultrasound yesterday, without Calum. I haven't even had a chance to show him the picture yet.

Calum has been really distant lately. I'm afraid he's having an affair. I hope not. Calum Thomas Hood wouldn't do that. Would he?

Liana

Okay, so the post didn't work, let's see if Calum having an affair works.

I straiten my hair, put on a tank top, booty shorts, put on light eyeshadow, mascara, and deep red lipstick.

He's gonna be putty in my hand.

"Liana! Get down here ya little whore!" My father calls, drunk.......again.

I sigh and go downstairs.

As soon as I reach the last step, my father hits me in the face.

"A boy is here to see you. What did you say your name was?"

"Calum. Calum Hood."

Calum

When I found out that CC was Liana and that she's the one that made that post about Kat cheating on me, I had to confront her.

I can't let Kat know what I'm doing, she'll think I'm having an affair with Liana. I don't want that.

I missed the ultrasound yesterday. All because of this stupid ass bitch that I don't even fuck with.

But when I saw her dad call her a whore and hit her..... I have to admit...... I felt horrible.

She gets up. "Y-yes...... dad?"

"Mr. Hood, here, came to see you."

"Are you sure he's not here for-"

"Daddy!" A girl comes down the stairs. She's wearing a belly shirt and booty shorts. She has long blond hair and green eyes.

"Oh, hellllllo. Who is this hunk of handsome?" She runs her fingers up and down my arm.

"Calum Hood, Aaliyah, he's here to see Liana."

Aaliyah's face turns sour and cold. Her grip tightens on my arm. "Oh."

She lets go and stands next to their dad.

"I'll bring her back...... later." I tell her father.

"Oh, keep her for all we care. Just another mouth to feed." He crosses his arms.

"Just a burden and a waste of skin!" Aaliyah adds. "If you give us.... hmmm..... twenty bucks, you can keep the little bitch."

What the hell is wrong with this 'family'?

I nod. "I will keep her. In fact...." I pull out my wallet. "I'll buy her."

Liana tenses at my side.

I know, I know, it sounds like I'm shallow. But this guy is really ticking me off. If he wants money, he can have it.

"Twenty bucks." Aaliyah looks like she's sceptical.

I give it to her. She inspects it then hands it to their father.

He nods. "Go pack your shit."

She nods and runs up the stairs.

✴✴✴

I help her get her stuff in the car.

We travel in silence.

"What are you going to do with me?" She breaks the silence.

I smile. "Don't worry. We'll-"

My phone rings, cutting me off.

I stop at a stop light and look for it.

It stops ringing before I can get it.

Dammit!

Katara

Why isn't he answering?

Maybe he is having an affair.

I shake the unwanted thoughts away. He wouldn't do that.

I sigh and lay back on my bed.

My mother wanted to meet Calum today. She'll be spending time with us for awhile.

She comes down the stairs. "Did you get a hold of him?"

I shake my head. "No." I let some tears fall.

She just nods and goes back upstairs.

Wow, thanks mom! I feel loved.

I sigh and try again.

This time, he answers.

Calum: What? He sounds out of breath.

Me: Sorry, is this a bad time?

Calum: .................... Oh, hey babe. What's wrong?

Me: Forget it. Your obviously busy!

I hang up.

He tries calling back but I press ignore. I'm not in the mood for bullshit.

Kendall

Mom comes back upstairs.

"Did she get a hold of him?"

She just shakes her head.

I sigh. The boy hasn't come around as often as Kat would like. She's due in April and Calum hasn't even spent anytime with her.

There's a knock at the door.

I open it. "Hey Taehyung. Come in."

He comes in and I close the door behind him.

Taehyung smiled. "Hey Kendall. Is Kat home?"

I nod. "She's downstairs."

He nods. "Thanks." He goes downstairs.

I smile to myself. She should be with him. He's been over everyday that Calum has skipped out. I can tell he loves her, his eyes light up and he unknowingly smiles at the mention of her name.

I'll talk to her about it later.

Katara

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Go away."

Someone lays behind me and wraps their arms around me.

Calum!

I turn over and kiss him.

I pull away, put my head on his chest, and wrap my arms around his torso.

"I'm so glad your here."

"Me too."

I quickly pull away. "Tae-Taeyung?!"

He smiles. "Hey."

"Oh god." I sit up.

He sits up.

"K-Kat?!" A deep, Australian, voice says.

I immediately stand up. "Calum!" I see a girl behind him. "And Liana?!"