"Look at you, you're a classic housewife babe," I said a little teasingly.

Demi looked up and smiled at me.

"Go sit down at the table breakfast is ready dear," she said with a smirk.

I did as she said and sat down at the table. She set down my plate then fixed herself one as well.

"I think I should tell my family about us."

"Why now?"

"Well for one you're out of treatment so we can go to dinner with them or something. Two is that I don't want to keep lying about who I am anymore."

I wipe my mouth with a napkin and take a quick drink of water.

"If that's how you feel then maybe see if we can have dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sounds like a plan," Demi responded eagerly.

Demi makes the arrangements and the next night we plan on having dinner with her parents. I picked up Demi and then we both headed to the restaurant. As we got out and walked inside I began to get nervous. I could feel my palms begin to sweat. We walked in and followed the hostess to the table where everyone else was already seated. I said hello to everyone then sat down next to Demi.

"It's so nice to see you again Yesenia. How have you been doing?"

"Great, my book has been selling really well."

"Yes I've heard so. I actually bought your book, I'm half way done and I absolutely love it!"

After Dianna talked to me I had some small talk with Eddie and Maddie.

"So Demi what did you want to tell us," asks Diana.

"Oh right. Well uhm...," Demi hesitates to tell her parents.

I hold her hand under the table and give it a small squeeze. Then I look over at her and smile.

"Mom, Dad, Maddie, Dallas, I'm bisexual. And I'm dating Yesenia- again."

There was a moment of silence then Eddie let out a breath.

"Glad that you finally told us what we already suspected."

Demi and I looked at each other fairly confused.

"What," I managed to ask.

"Sweetie we already knew you and Demi had something going on. I mean I know she loves her friends but missing work and calling in late just to see you? We thought something might be up. Then we remembered how she was around you when y'all were in Dallas," Diana explained.

"Yeah and well I snooped around on your phone and found those cute selfies y'all took. I showed them to mom and dad and we confirmed what we already suspected," continued Maddie.

"You went through my phone! Maddie!"

"Sorry we just had to know! Can't believe it took you this long to tell us."

We all looked at each other then cracked up. When Demi and I left we both felt a lot better.

"I can't believe Maddie went through my phone."

"Did she know your password?"

"No, I mean I didn't think she knew it."

"What's your password?"

"Yesemi."

"Yesemi?"

"Yeah that's the ship name I gave us when we first started going out."