Chapter 6

Madison de la garza. Demi Lovato's little sister. What are chances?! I stood there as she opened the door and welcomed me in.

"So you must be my new tutor? I'm Madison but just call me madi. Mom! Dad! My tutor is here!"

She screamed at the stairs and soon enough her parents came to the doorway. Her mom was the first to shake my hand.

"Hi it's nice to meet you. We've heard great things about you and thank you for tutoring madi."

"It's no problem I'm new here so I figured I could use some extra cash."

Her father shook my hand and said I could make myself at home whenever I was here. They were both so nice. I sat down on the couch and they sat down across from me.

"So Yesenia , we wanted to ask you something very important. You see we are demi lovato's family and we don't like many paparazzi knowing where we live and stuff so could you please not tell many people that you're tutoring madi?"

"You have nothing to worry about. I just moved here from Cali and have no one to tell haha. My father and step mother know about it but that's it."

"Good and okay well we'll leave you two alone to get to it."

They both got up and walked away. Madi said we should study in her room. She led me up the staircase and into her room. It looked like a typical 11 year olds bedroom.

"So I don't really like English or math or science or just school in general. So I will be headstrong sometimes."

I smiled and sat down next to her.

"It's okay I hate math and science too. I'm still pretty awesome at them so I'll teach you how to be awesome even though you hate it."

The rest of the night consisted of me helping madi with her homework then working on vocabulary with her and going home to finish my hw. I was so tired but happy I had a job. And tutoring my idol's younger sister no less. My life was pretty epic.