♥I dream you♥

Just seconds ago I could see him swinging on the swings with the rest of the kids, but now he was gone with a wind, that little sneaky rabbit, he was so quick!

"Taekwan, don't run so fast!" I shouted following my son around the park. He was fast and goofy, just I remembered myself being at his age. Now I sat down on the bench for a second and he disappeared from my sight. I reminded myself to call my parents and thank them for putting up with me. "Taekwan." I walked around shouting his name.

The little beanie of his was in my hand I squished it harder worried. I didn't really like that thing, but Nara seemed to be enjoying the way Taekwan looked with it, so I let her put it on him, since little guy didn't decline. I sighed turning around and for one second I thought that my vision was playing cruel tricks with me.

I rubbed my eyes, but no. A few steps away from me there was a woman standing. Not just any woman. But the woman I once knew very well. The woman I once loved and still did. Standing by the bench there was Yooyoung. She hadn't yet noticed me, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She the lifted her gaze and our stares met. In the middle of the park after all this years. And I still felt electricity go down mt spine. I shook from the feeling and unintentionally stepped forward. I didn't want to make fool out of myself, but I was certain it's her.

The woman that I considered to be Yooyoung took a step towards me as well. Like doing some sort of strange dance we started walking towards each other just like that. Step by step. I took a step, she did. Then I again, and her. And all over again.

Just as we were about to pass by each other, I felt Yooyoung grab my wrist. I didn't turn to her, I just froze as I felt her hot breath near my ear. "Anyone who would give up their dream for other, is worth to become a dream." She then whispered a line from Moon rabbits and let go of my hand. That's then I turned around and met her eyes.

They were smiling. Like many, many years ago.

"I dream you, and I dream because of you Kim Taehyung. You gave up your dream to save me." She said and titled her head. "I will be forever thankful." I didn't even realize then our hands wrapped around each other and I embraced Yooyoung. My love, my dream, my life. I only managed to let go of her after couple of minutes as I felt someone pull the edge of my coat down.

"Whose the auntie appa?" My son asked looking up at me with his inoccent eyes. I squated down to his eye level and I felt Yooyoung follow me with her gaze. "She's my dream." I stated very seriously putting my hand on his shoulder and Taekwan smiled brightly at Yooyoung. I then picked him up on my arms and we stood up.

Yooyoung happily greeted the little one. "Hi little guy, what's your name?" She was so naturally good with the kids that it took my breath away. Taekwan wasn't usually shy, so it didn't'r surprise me then he responded, but the cheerful and polite way he spoke made me happy. "Kim Taekwan." He answered proudly like that name was automatically a medal given to him from birth. He definitely possed pride from Nara's genes.

"Nice to meet you Kim Taekwan, I'm Lee Yooyoung, is this your dad?" The answer might have been obvious, but Yooyoung did know that asking questions will make a sociable kid happy. And I got a moment to enjoy a silent, peaceful afternoon with a very special person. If to think about it, if not the contract, I would have never had my little Taekwan who made me happy everyday of my life. So it was all thanks to Yooyoung. I was the one who was suppsoed to thank her.

"Is he a good dad?" I didn't even realize then they switched to the next question, but still glanced at my son anticipating. "Best dad in the world!" He stated somehow proudly and Yooyoung chuckled ruffling his hair. Taekwan seemed to be enjoying the attention. "I have no doubts. Is he good with eomma as he is with you?" She then asked and I smiled to Taekwan like partner in crime, but it looked like he had already made up his mind.

"Yes!" Yooyoung sighed dreamily and glanced at me once more. "Well, I should get going, but it has been indeed wonderful to see you again Kim Taehyung. And nice to meet you Kim Taekwan, I had a blast chatting with you!"She smiled to me and waved at my son before leaving.

I still watched her until her body disappeared behind the corner and she vanished from my sight. "I wish nothing but the best for you Yooyoung." I mumbled under my breath. "Huh?" Taekwan was still smiling. "Nothing Taekwan." I shook my head and then smiled. "Should we go home too? Eomma must be worried! You almost gave me a heart attack too." I playfully scolded him.

"Sorry appa, I won't do that again." Taekwan slightly blushed. "The auntie Yooyoung is really fun!" His eyes suddenly lit up. "Can we see her again, back here in the park some other day?" His voice was full of hope and I just didn't know how to put it in words that I was hoping for the same thing.

"I'm not sure." I stated and Taekwan thought that I was probably teasing him, but I was honestly not sure if life will let us meet again. "But if you ever meet anyone as special as this auntie in your life, then never let them go, okay?" I said and pinched his cheek. Taekwan seriously nodded.

"I promise."