♥I admire you♥

"Hey bunny." I smiled to Yooyoung then walking into the chamber. She was already awake, machines beeping normally, the monitor showed that everything was under control. She smiled back at me. "Hey Tae." Of course, during her sleep it didn't look like I have even left the hospital's building. If she only knew.

"Feeling better?" Stupid question, but I wanted to make sure. "Feeling more... energised!" She found the right word. "Sleep really is the best medicine." Yooyoung yawned and blinked few times with her eyelids constantly closing, it didn't seem like she slept enough. "It doesn't look like you got a daily dose of your medicine then." I teased her and she shrugged puffing the pillow she was leaning on.

"You're my medicine too." My heart skipped with those words. But I calmed myself down. "But you need to sleep too." I knew she soon won't need medicine at all. As soon as we arrived Carl went to find the doctors and handed them the required money with an urgent request. Nara even gave extra in case we needed to rush it.

"But I can't." She shook her head and yawned again. I just chuckled at her obvious lie. "Do you want me to sing you to sleep then?" I questioned and she suddenly pulled herself closer to me hugging me around the shoulders. Her arms were cold and so thin, but at the same time still so strong. "That would be amazing." My love admitted. "But I know what would be even better." Yooyoung then added.

"What?" I was pretty certain I knew exactly what she wanted to hear. "Tell me the tale of Moon rabbits Tae. Please." Yooyoung pouted, and even known I wouldn't have disagreed anyways, right now I couldn't resist.

"Okay." I leaned in and pecked her on the forehead. "But only because you asked me so nicely." I teased her. I knew as perfectly as Yooyoung did, that she was aware of probably every single word that was about to come out my mouth, but she still would gladly listen to me. After all these years, and after everything that happened, it seemed like such an unimportant thing, for some people, could have vanished.

But no, it sticked to us till the very end. Or at least I hoped that after the operation, I will be able to say 'till this day. Cause with all my heart I hoped this wasn't the end.

"In the moon, there's nothing." I started and Yooyoung closed her eyes drowing into the story. "No gravity, no oxygen nor any life's form." She unintentionally smiled through sleepiness. "Just two moon rabbits."

I kept on telling the story how they played and lived their lives happily with each other being best friends, how they didn't need anything, just being together was enough for them. And it seemed that my heart would beat with each word, because I badly wanted Yooyoung to know that it was how I felt, but I continued on telling the story. And then they came to the point where one of them felt an urge to explore more than their eyes meet.

And they came to breaking point. That's the point me and Yooyoung stood right now. And I knew that there's no turning back. That we will either be separated by cruel world and her illness, or by my choice to save her. Either way, we became the moon rabbits then the time to separate has come. She just didn't know that yet.

"Don't jump, one of them said, you'll get carried away to space, he warned the other, but other one didn't listen, I'll jump, he said, it will be another adventure." I could see Yooyoung trying to resist sleep. "I'll jump with you, suddenly the first one stated all determined and the second one stopped. Why? He couldn't understand, but his friend had already made a decision. You go, I go. Maybe we won't make it, but at least I had tried. The words has indeed touched the furry creature that wanted to jump. I'll stay with you. He then decided." Yooyoung's head shifted to the side. But at least I tried.

"But you wanted to jump so badly! Don't run from your dreams because of somebody else! The second rabbit knew that the first one was right, but he wasn't going to jump anymore. Anyone who would give up their dream for other, is worth to become a dream." And she fell asleep right on my arms. Her head was on the pillow, but her fingers were tightly wrapped around mine.

I carefully removed her hand standing up. I stared at Yooyoung for couple of minutes and then I understood that I won't be able to manage tears anymore, I turnd around. "Good night bunny." I whispered to her even if she didn't hear me and took one last glance before leaving.

I found Carl standing in the hallway waiting for me. "The doctors has arranged a time for an operation." Butler announced and I thanked him from the bottom of my heart. "I did nothing, it's Miss Hueng job." He stated and I froze just for one second, before getting back to reality. I put my hand on Carl's shoulder and patted the guy. "Better get used to her new last name buddy." I joked bitterly and almsost gladly realized that Carl grinned out of generosity.

"Shall I drive you to the mension Mister Kim?" He then questioned and I shook my head. "No, I'll be going home. While I still can." It was strange to hear him call me Mister, but I had a feeling he would refuse to call me by my name, that's how Nara trained her people.

"I can drive you there sir." Carl offered, but I once again declined. "No, go home. I'm sure Nara will be nice enough to give you the rest of the day off." I really hoped she would, I just wasn't one hundred percent sure about that. "Thank you Mister Kim." He bowed to me slightly and I once again felt uncomfortable, but I kept on telling myself, that I better get used to it.

We walked out the hospital, and I saw the silver Bentley that we arrived in right outside. Carl went to the car and I waved ar him shoving my hands into the pockets right after. It was getting cold.

Carl stopped me before sitting down in the car. "I admire you Mister Kim Taehyung for your courage, really, not everyone would do that." He then lifted his hat and sat in the car driving off. I was left by the hospital's building standing alone in the dark. Shocked and touched.