♥I want you♥

"Come in, Miss Hueng wants to see you." A butler dressed in an expensive suit called me. I knew it was me. Because there was no one else here. I bowed to him while passing by and stepped into big, fancy office of Miss Hueng. Leather, wood and metal dominated here creating an unbelievably powerful look. "Kim Taehyung." My name played in her lips like it was a chocolate candy. She was enjoying me suffering.

"Hueng Nara." I greeted her back and the woman behind the desk gave me a half smile tying her fingers together. She leaned on her elbows and pointed at the seat in front of her without actually moving an inch. I just sat down and gulped. How many years have I been avoiding this place? Many. "Bring us tea, Carl." Nara commanded and butler named Carl left the room.

"He's a foreigner." She explained. "Sometimes it's so hard to find good help around here, so I have to expand my sight." She was talking with me so casually like we were old friends meeting after many years over a cup of tea. "Sometimes it's so hard to find a man here too. Am I not lucky," She spoke rhetorically and suddenly reached out her arm towards me and stroke the back of my hand. I felt an urge to take it away, but I kept calm. "...that I met you." She finished.

I didn't even say anything back. I wouldn't have known how or what. The only thought on my mind was that this will end Youyoung's agony and finally bring peace to her tortured body. So I did what I had to do. I didn't just took my hamd away from Nara's palms. I pulled it away, and now took hers into my grip. I looked into her eyes and nodded.

"I want you Kim Taehyung and you're going to give it to me." She whispered seductively and at the same time I knew that she is not fooled, not even a little bit, by my actions. I might have hated Nara for the power that she had in her hands, or maybe it was just the power that I couldn't stand, but even I had to admit that she was a very smart, all-rounded woman. So I went for it. Straight in.

"But you're gonna pay for Yooyoung's operation." I saw some emotion lit up in her eyes and I understood that I had guessed right. She was expecting me to bring it up."Of course." Nara smiled and I thought that she will lean in her chair enjoying the win she was aiming for so many years. "I'm not a heartless monster." She then added. I didn't even dared to disagree. I was the heartless monster here. For breaking my promose to Yooyoung. For taking advantage of Nara. "Anything for you darling." And then she finally leaned back letting go of my hand.

"It's for Yooyoung, not for me." I replied coldy and regreted the tone immediately. But it didn't seem like Nara cared. If I knew her well, and I did, she was already ordering flowers and the cake in her head. "I shall bring in the contract now, unless you want to wait." She raised her eyebrow, but I shook my head and she nodded satisfied.

"Carl, dear!" Nara seemed in an extremly good mood. She addressed her butler as he came back with the tea. He placed a cup in front of me and then went to Nara. "Bring the contract number twenty seven, if you will." Her tone was polite, but she was most obviously commanding. Carl guy came back within a minute. It's either that he was really quick or knew exactly where the contract was supposed to be.

I took the pen and flipped to the last page, but right before signing Nara stopped me by closing the papers with her hand. Surprise was visible on her face. "Read it first Taehyung-ssi." She giggled. She might have had an angelic laugh, but for me it was nothing compared to a glare that I could receive from Yooyoung. Even though she didn't like glaring at all.

I sighed returning to the first page and started reading. There wasn't anything interesting about how I shouldn't break any of the statements of the contract listen in the following pages. Most of them were about Nara's wealth, ot something like that I am lawfully obligated to stay loyal to her and don't aim for her money. But the last statement not only caught my eye, but shook my heart as well.

I had to read it twice.

●Love your wife, Miss Hueng Nara, with all your heart, unconditionally.

I lifted my gaze at Nara, but she wasn't looking. Her stare was on something out the window. I hesitated before pressing the pen against the paper, and then Yooyoung's face popped in front of me. She was smiling, happy ame healthy again. Strangely, my love for her not only didn't gross me out from the idea of signing the contract, but encouraged to do it faster.

Money. For operation. I needed them. Badly. Now and here. Yooyoung needed them. Our future needed it. Her future needed it. This better not go to waste.

As soon as Nara noticee that I had put my sign under all the statements and lines, her smile became even brighter. Suddenly she grabbed the card staning on her table that stated "Miss Hueng" and with one hand move threw it into the trashcan, I stared at her actions for a second, I was confused. But then she clapped her hands happily. "Perfect." She followed my stare. "Well, I will need new name tag, won't I?" She winked and giggled. "Miss Kim." I inhaled nodding along.

"Carl." The butler once again straighten out. "Please, show Mister Kim around. From now on this is his home too, I"m sure he would like to know his way around." I stood up and shook my head at Carl. Then glanced at Nara. "I'm sorry, but I will deny this offer. May I do it some time later, I'd like to go to the hospital now." I explained. My initial thought was that Nara will become outrageous, but instead she charmingly chuckled waving her hand to me.

"Of course, Carl will drive you there ." She stated. Without words Nara knew what is the question playing in my head. "He will hand the money to the doctors, do not worry." Maybe knowing her for this many years did have an affect to our communication, or maybe she was just attentive.

But I thanked her and then left. All the way to the hospital my mind was a blank space, but as soon as I saw the door of Yooyoung's chamber, my heart started beating again, and the pain of broken word hit me. I pulled a smile and got ready to from now on play in the game. Because I did that out of love, and my love required not to break my lover's heart, by telling her the truth.