Chapter 20

Draco waited anxiously for Harry to get back. Fleur had ran out of the maze screaming about how Krum was cursed, then went on and on about how Harry was in danger.

Draco felt a feeling in his stomach. It felt like something as eating at his insides, like worry x300. Draco gulped and say back in his chair worriedly.

Then the red sparks the flashed in the air made him worry even more. Half of Draco's mind was thinking Harry's dead and the other half was thinking he won.

He just couldn't decide which side was weighing to be superior. Draco sat with his parents, Harry's parents, and all of the Weasleys, waiting worriedly as he watched the exit to the maze.

Krum was hauled out of the maze, mumbling about how Harry was in danger. That made Draco feel even more scared and worried for his boyfriend. He pulled on Harry's sweatshirt he was wearing, pulling the material above his hands to cover them. He sighed and leaned back against his seat, waiting for Harry to get back.

"Draco he will be okay. This is Harry were talking about," James told him. Lily laid her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. He's taken on a lot and gotten out of all of it. He can do this," she told Draco.

Draco sighed. "But even the biggest heroes can fall, Harry's only 14 and probably one of the bigger marshmallows I know... He could get killed in there," He said, returning his gaze to the exit.

"Draco, everything will be okay," Lucius told him. Draco shook his head.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Draco mumbled.

"We can't find him!"

Harry ran through the maze as fast as his legs would carry him. Both Fleur and Krum were out of the game, so he had a clear shot to the goblet of fire.

Once Harry finally got to the cup, he stared at it in awe for a few moments. He ran forward and grabbed it, thinking the words I did it.

But when he was transported to a graveyard, he thought that he didn't do it. Fuck. He got up quickly and looked around, seeing the terrain from his dreams.

Harry panicked slightly and started looking for an exit. He suddenly felt a setting pain in his forehead, resulting in him crying out and falling to his knees.

Then he heard a dark, low chuckle.

"Hello, Harry,"