Chapter 15

Harry was shocked. He didn't remember being under a curse. How could he not remember- obliviate.

Harry got up quickly in all of the commotion and sprinted to Draco's dorm. As soon as he got there, he bursted through the door and heard Draco crying.

He ran to he source of he noise, the bathroom, and saw him huddled up in a corner. Harry ran over and kneeled down next to him, hugging him close.

"H-Ha-rr-y?" (Harry?) Draco asked through gaps. He knew the warm embrace from his ex lover from anywhere.

"Yes baby, it's me," Harry told him softly. "Shh, it's okay. Everything is over now,"

"H-how?" Draco asked weakly as he pressed his face to Harry's chest.

"I'll explain everything after we get you cleaned up. I'll get you a warm bath ready, and some comfy pajamas, and then I'll hold you until you fall asleep, how does that sound?" Harry asked gently. Draco nodded fast.

"Yes please," Draco whispered. Harry kissed his head and picked him up.

He sat him on the toilet and ran a bath, then took Draco's clothes off for him, triple checking every nook and cranny of his body to make sure there was no self harm marks. He had muttered an anti-glamour charm earlier so he could make sure. When he saw nothing, he let out a relieved breath.

"Come here," Harry told him softly as he put his arms out. Draco leapt into his arms, holding him tightly.

"I missed you so much," Harry told him truthfully. Draco started crying.

"I m-missed you too," he cried. "I just c-couldn't look at you w-without thinking back,"

"I know baby, I know, and I'm so sorry you had to see any of that," Harry whispered. "If I could take Hermione's time turned and go back in time, I would make sure that chain of events would have never happened,"

Draco cried more. "Did you want to kiss her?" He said with tears streaming down his face. Harry brought a hand to his hair and stroked it.

"No, I promise. I'll explain everything to you, but I want to make sure you're okay first," Harry told him. Draco nodded into his chest. When Harry tried putting him in the bath, Draco whimpered and held onto him tighter.

Harry had him let go, and took his clothes off. He climbed into the bath with Draco an held him close. Draco sighed and leaned back into Harry's touch.

Harry washed his hair and body for him, humming a song to keep Draco calm. Once he was clean, Harry took him out of the bath and dried him, then put him into soft pajamas. Harry got changed and carried Draco to his bed, climbing in with him.

"Come here Draco, I'm right here," Harry told him softly as he put his hands on Draco's sides.

Draco instantly scooted over to him, cuddling up to his side and wrapping his arms around him. Harry kissed his head softly and repositioned the blankets.

"Night Harry, love you," Draco said quietly, trailing off.

"I love you too Draco," Harry told him.

Harry held Draco as tightly as he could. He needed to make sure he was okay. Harry buried his head in Draco's neck and kissed it softly, breathing in the scent that he had gone days without.

Draco mumbled something incoherent and tightened his grip on Harry. Harry reached his head up to kiss his forehead, and started humming again.

Once Draco wake up, he yelped in surprise. Harry snapped his head over to him. "Draco what's the matter?" He asked.

"Y-you're here," he whispered.

"Yes, I'm here," Harry told him. He set him back down on the bed.

"What happened?" Draco asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

Harry bit his lip. "Draco, I got cursed," Harry told him.

"W-what?" Draco asked weakly.

Harry nodded. "Cedric used the Imperius curse on me. He had me kiss Cho and then Obliviated my mind afterward so I wouldn't know anything. That's why I was annoyed when I was walking down the hallway, after they Obliviated my mind Cho pounced on me and I pushed her away," he said softly.

"I'm sorry," Draco whispered as he pressed his face to Harry's chest.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about," Harry told him. "None of this was your fault, okay?"

"B-But I broke up with you for no reason," Draco said quietly.

"You were hurting. You needed to. It's okay," Harry told him gently.

"H-Harry?" Draco asked as he took his face away from his neck. "W-will you be my b-boyfriend again?"

Harry kissed him softly. "Of course I will," he murmured through kisses.

Draco hummed and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry peppered soft kisses all over Draco's head and neck, making him laugh and smile. Harry came back up and kissed him.

"There's the smile I love," Harry told him, kissing him again. "I never want that smile off of your lips,"

"I'll try," Draco said.

Harry was silent for a few minutes. "Draco, do you really think that you aren't good enough for me?" Harry asked him.

Draco looked down and nodded. "You're Harry Potter, every girl wants to date you or get in your pants, every guy wants to either do the same or be you, so why did you choose me? Out of everyone on the entire world? I'm not that special, I'm just the rich kid compared to everyone else, so why me?" He asked quietly. Harry stared at him.

"Well I thought it was obvious," Harry told him quietly. He swooped down and kissed Draco's forehead. "Because I love you. Not a whore who wants to get in my pants and leave me. Not someone who would use me for fame, not someone who would treat me like I'm the boy-who-lived, I love you and only you," Harry told him. He flipped them over so he was on top of Draco and kissed him passionately.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you,"

---------------------