Chapter 16

After they were done, Harry rolled off of Draco and held him close. No, they didn't have sex, they did what they were comfortable with.

Harry stroked Draco's hair and held him closer as he fell asleep. Draco mumbled an 'I love you' before he drifted off along with Harry.

Once they woke up, they laid with each other for a few minutes trying to calm down. Draco laid his head in Harry's shoulder, sighing happily. Harry kissed Draco's head and curled up next to him.

"I love you Draco," Harry told him quietly.

"I love you too," Draco told him.

"I'm sorry Draco. I'm sorry you had to go through any of this," Harry whispered. Draco kissed his neck.

"It's okay," he said quietly.

"But it isn't!" Harry cried. "You got hurt so much and I couldn't even be there for you!"

"Shush," Draco told him as he climbed on top of Harry. He kissed him softly and rested his forehead against his. "It's all in the past. Now I know that you didn't mean to do anything, and now everything can be okay,"

"I love you Draco, Merlin I love you," Harry whispered. Draco kissed his head in Response.

"Have you gotten your dress robes?" Draco asked him. Harry perked up.

"You still want to go to the ball with me?" He asked hopefully. Draco smiled and nodded. Harry lunged at him, hugging him tightly. "Yes I got my robes," he whispered.

"Wear a green tie," Draco whispered back. Harry smiled.

"Okay," he said.

Harry smiled at Draco and kissed his forehead. "I'm happy I have you back,"

"I'm happy to be back," Draco told him, running his hands up and down Harry's back. Harry sighed and melted into his touch.

"I want to take you on a date," harry told him. "To Hogsmeade, the lake, hell, I'd be okay with sneaking into the prefects bathroom again,"

"That sounds fun," Draco said. "Sure, we can go-"

"Right now," Harry interrupted.

"Now?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.

"Yes. Right now. Get your sexy ass up and get dressed," Harry said as he rolled off of him, leaving Draco flustered.

Draco climbed out of bed and got a dress shirt and pants on, then pulled on some shoes to go with Harry. He walked back over to him.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he linked arms with Harry.

"Somewhere private. I don't want people to find out that we're out, because then everyone will come rushing over asking us questions. And I know you don't want that, and I don't want that either. So we're gonna go to the ROR," Harry told him. Draco nodded.

"Okay," he said.

Harry pulled him down the hallways and toward the room, hauling Draco inside before anyone saw them. Draco laughed at Harry's eagerness and kissed him.

"What would you like to eat my love?" Harry asked as he picked Draco up.

"Lobster," Draco told him. "It's my favorite."

"Lobster it is then," Harry said, and a table popped out of no where with a feast on it. "Here,"

Harry sat Draco down and went around the table. The two started talking about random things, not really caring what the topic was about. They were just happy to have each other back.

Once they were done eating, Harry went around the table and picked Draco back up. He kissed him passionately and walked over to the bed.

The two of them had a passionate make out session for about ten minutes, and they eventually pulled away, panting.

"I love you Draco," Harry panted.

"I love you too," Draco told him as he tried to maintain his breathing.

Harry cuddled against Draco and sighed happily. "Everything will be okay soon. I promise,"

------------------------
Hello

Some more smut because I couldn't think of much else... So here you go.

~Kittay 💋